Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to play Ezreal when laning with another ranged ad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nirvanafan501

08-31-2012

I like to play ad Ezreal and I'm not great with him. I can do alright when I'm with a tanky support like Taric or just a melee character to take all the hurt like Xin Zhao while I fight. Usually when I go into pvp alone I end up in bot lane with another ranged champion, while the other team has a tanky melee champion at bot that we usually get destroyed by (Darius and Diana usually) and if they have a support with them there's no point in even trying to be aggressive. Usually the champions I'm with don't have any type of CC and Ezreal doesn't either, so it's very hard when an enemy melee can get close to us, especially when they turret dive. Can someone give me tips on playing Ezreal with another ranged champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

08-31-2012

I'm...guessing you're not a level 30 summoner yet?

That kind of lane combination doesn't tend to happen at level 30 much.

If you lack a support to back you up and it's too risky to play aggressive, just kick back and farm. You can use your Q and W to poke with occasionally, and just save E for backing off if you need it.

If you expect to get tower dived, just back up extra early. Make them consciously choose to come after you if they want you. Against bruiser types you have more range and mobility than they do usually, so they shouldn't be able to actually catch you if you play it safe.