Push it to the limit!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angrygocmen

08-31-2012

Lol constantly verbally abused me, refused to surrender so he/she can constantly keep feeding, then automatically saw I had the only positive score and kept writing in all chat to report me. Hehe This is getting old riot, I like being part of the 1% being picked on by all these bully/troll hybrids, but them having a effect on my ban status for no reason is a bit much eh?

Keep bullying me, I really hope you've seen the ted bundy movies. *******s like you drive people to do things like 9.11 and the dark knight rises debut massacre. I pray that you have metal detectors in your next comic con so the people going willmachine gun down all you worthless scum. You deserve no less. Smiley face =)

New ****ter bullies added to the list. N/A servers.

Entropion
Theghostlike
Ttrunghieu011
Froxin
0s1s
xValarx
Blitzwavemix

Opprim0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

I think we have a mad bro here..

Epictues

09-04-2012

lol look at his forum name too.

honestly though, you are sick and shouldnt be allowed to sit inside playing video games, hopefully you are under 18 and your parents can correct this.

Otherwise do yourself a favor, get read of your computer and get a hobby that requires being outside.

Let Me Eat You

09-04-2012

please don't hurt my feels

i am very emotional video game player