Push it to the limit!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angrygocmen

08-31-2012

Lol constantly verbally abused me, refused to surrender so he/she can constantly keep feeding, then automatically saw I had the only positive score and kept writing in all chat to report me. Hehe This is getting old riot, I like being part of the 1% being picked on by all these bully/troll hybrids, but them having a effect on my ban status for no reason is a bit much eh?

Keep bullying me, I really hope you've seen the ted bundy movies. *******s like you drive people to do things like 9.11 and the dark knight rises debut massacre. I pray that you have metal detectors in your next comic con so the people going willmachine gun down all you worthless scum. You deserve no less. Smiley face =)

New ****ter bullies added to the list. N/A servers.

Entropion
Theghostlike
Ttrunghieu011
Froxin
0s1s
xValarx
Blitzwavemix

FDru

08-31-2012

Look at the passive aggressive twit who thinks he has some influence over what happens to anybody else in this game.

Redeemed In Fire

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Look at the passive aggressive twit who thinks he has some influence over what happens to anybody else in this game.
http://memegenerator.net/instance/25996455

A bit old but eh

Painkillar

09-02-2012

i'm pretty sure knitting would be the only activity that won't involve some sort of conflict with other people, perhaps you should take that up instead. Though i've seen some grandma's that use a needle like a ninja, so that might not work out.

Orphane

09-02-2012

Dear Diary today some girls at my school were like such total *****es about Mark asking me to Prom! I'm going to write about them on facebook because they know who they are and they totally deserve it.

^how OP's post reads

Kiddalee

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painkillar View Post
i'm pretty sure knitting would be the only activity that won't involve some sort of conflict with other people, perhaps you should take that up instead. Though i've seen some grandma's that use a needle like a ninja, so that might not work out.
You've just proven that even knitting is not without conflict by talking about it like that. Fibre art is supposed to be meditation but it incites a variety of reactions. You should know what that's like, playing an unpopular game mode...

naotasan

09-02-2012

How do threads like this keep wandering into Dominion?