Looking for TT jungle coach

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner somenot

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
not true. Yes, there will be games you'll ruin the match but not all.

Just make sure ahead of time somebody can cope with a 2v1

finish reading a post before you write. DERP. i said that later in the post. reading comprehension is a ***** huh?

Quote:
now when you can do this and you have a teammate willing to 1v2 bot if they dont have a jungle, again, HAVE A TEAMMATE WILLING TO 1V2 BOT IF THEY DONT HAVE A JUNGLE!!!!
there i even picked it out for you.

and if anybody is wondering why im being short with Koldheartedjsp, look up some of his posts, he likes to tell people to kill themselves etc etc. im one of those people he told to kill themselves

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

gotta agree with the dude above me... keep jungling the hell away from solo queue normals

summoner somenot

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by She View Post
gotta agree with the dude above me... keep jungling the hell away from solo queue normals

this.

Koldheartedjsp

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner somenot View Post
finish reading a post before you write. DERP. i said that later in the post. reading comprehension is a ***** huh?

there i even picked it out for you.

and if anybody is wondering why im being short with Koldheartedjsp, look up some of his posts, he likes to tell people to kill themselves etc etc. im one of those people he told to kill themselves
kids still bitter over getting told hard 2 weeks ago lmfao

like i said back then, you're not intelligent enough to warrant reading entire posts

summoner somenot

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
kids still bitter over getting told hard 2 weeks ago lmfao

like i said back then, you're not intelligent enough to warrant reading entire posts
what you mean to say is, you are not intelligent enough to READ an entire post.

i shouldn't hold a grudge against you? do you realize what you are telling people? ugh just no, go back to your cave.

NYSkate

09-04-2012

bump

Nasternation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

asdf