Looking for TT jungle coach

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NYSkate

08-31-2012

im looking for someone who can give me tips and guidelines on jungling in TT i don't have a mic or skype yet but i'm just looking for maybe a quick session or two to point me in a good direction.

xXL3PR3CH4UNXx

09-01-2012

Well the main difference in jungling in TT and SR is that TT still uses the old jungle so you need to use old junglers so no alistar or those with no damage so one easy and Ip cheap choice is Nunu or fiddlesticks yi might work too but he relies a lot on luck

NYSkate

09-01-2012

so would mundo be a bad jungleing choice because ive been using him, also im new to jungleing all together i just play TT a lot more that SR

aquebus

09-01-2012

When you jungle in TT. You got to have a partner. Jungling in top is the best. Nunu is the recommended guy, but there is also a tier list you can use. Nunu is probably the easiest out of all of them.

Tier List TT: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1568877

Start with approximately +50 armor going the 9/21/0 masteries.

Two of you have to help out in the jungle in the beginning. You can't do it alone if you start top, but you'll get to LV2 and LV3 faster for both of you before the enemy solo and bot lane.
Talk how you distribute the gold. Usually your 1v2 bot should help you so that you guys can get LV2 together.
Start with the top camp in the wolf or golems.
Move to a buff camp with smite on point the ghast or rabid wolf (you don't want it to heal after you smite it.)
Switch tanking and double rabid wolf is the best. If its one ghast and rabid wolf then depending on the HP and armor you have take the rabid wolf first then the ghast. Double ghast will be the worst to have take only one of these camps and move back later.
After take the enemy camp on other side to finish and head down to see if you camp in the middle is still there or gank. Somewhere when you finish the first buff or enemy camps your 1v2 guy goes bot. Buy wriggles always even on Nunu or rammus.

NYSkate

09-02-2012

bumpppp

summoner somenot

09-02-2012

shyv. is good, but why take her out of lane.

tbh don't worry about jungling until you are doing ranked 3's or are high "hidden elo" normal 3's. so more wins than losses.

but just my opinion, over 2000 3v3's played, but by no means am i as good as some of these players on the forums

NYSkate

09-02-2012

i understand people dont really play as serious in regular non ranked matches but i would like to be at least a little good at jungleing by the time i get to play ranked

Koldheartedjsp

09-02-2012

i jungle alot in 3s, mainly lee sin

if ya want help add me and i can play with ya a few games

be ready to play a 2v1 lane though

summoner somenot

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSkate View Post
i understand people dont really play as serious in regular non ranked matches but i would like to be at least a little good at jungleing by the time i get to play ranked

yes but you are going to ruin the match for your team unless you are at a high enough hidden elo that the other team is jungleing. if you want to jungle in 3's play top.

im serious play top. and kill first monster spawn in mid on your spawn side, have a teammate leash, dont gank. thats another thing, at higher elo ganking isnt really done early on in bush.

so..........
  • have someone leash your mid monster camp, now you are lvl 2,
  • kill top or make him b,
  • push lane, you should have most of your health

***if you dont have most of your health most of the time, idk why you want to jungle, not being a ****, just saying, if you cant take someone 1v1 and win with the majority of your health most of the time, then don't jungle yet, you are not ready.
  • jungle their mid monster camp, or their top camp either gank bot or b.
  • now keep laneing and killing him or getting him to b, when he is dead or left, go jungle/gank

this will help you get to the higher elos so you can only jungle/gank without laneing. if you cant do this, don't worry about jungle just yet, you are only going to throw the game for your team. unless you get carried.

now when you can do this and you have a teammate willing to 1v2 bot if they dont have a jungle, again, HAVE A TEAMMATE WILLING TO 1V2 BOT IF THEY DONT HAVE A JUNGLE!!!!, other wise you are going to be that teammate who doesn't listen and ultimately costs them the game.

when you are ready and you have a teammate who agrees, (don't just do it, don't be that guy.) then you can start the same way, what i like to do, is remain invisible, look at your side of the map, see what parts of their side will be visible and what wont be.

(again this is what i like to do, sorta a psych op, they think you are afk, til you gank. doesn't work well if you get smite, they'll assume you are jungling.)
  • start mid monster (yours)
  • go up the side you spawned on hitting grass next to your turret either cut across your turret if your top has the enemy pushed, if not and they would be able to see you, go up farther to the turret by your inhib, then cut across to your top monster
  • now go to their top monster
  • notice if you go across top bush towards the turret by their inhib their is just enough fog of war that you can cross without being detected, make sure minions pass first, how? watch your side of the map, when your minions pass turret you can go

• now get their mid monster, back to yours, repeat until you feel you can gank, or b and get health back. then gank, ww has natural lifesteal, and is good for this with armor, and 5 pots

Koldheartedjsp

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner somenot View Post
yes but you are going to ruin the match for your team unless you are at a high enough hidden elo that the other team is jungleing. if you want to jungle in 3's play top.
not true. Yes, there will be games you'll ruin the match but not all.

Just make sure ahead of time somebody can cope with a 2v1