Nova- The Yin, Yang Epitome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodChroma

08-30-2012

Champion Concept- Nova, The Yin Yang Epitome

================================================== ===============

KK so i yeah IK alot of stuff that could use some big touch ups, but i really didnt have time to do that since i was so eager to post this, cuz i just came back to this forum and saw every1's great, good and bad idea's (xD be honest there are some bad ones out there) i had originally created this champion idea about 5 months ago, and was supposed to fix the details and the lore but i got so busy cuz of school and then figuring what i'mma do about college that i put this on hold, i have a few more idea's but i really liked this nova guy, i haven't had the time to do a proper drawing of what i was expecting him to look like either, but i had done a small sketch on a peice of paper at school, was a huge epiphany xD but thnx to that i have an idea of what he should look like.

now concerning his skill's stats and the lore, i would greatly appreciate some help with making it alot better, but i had originally trashed the AD scale on his bonus dmg from items, to just be a flat amount of bonus from his, passive ability insead, so it wouldnt make him look like such a huge auto attack char and rely more on which skill he wants the bonus on, and having great timing to cast bfore the mark is used up through auto attacks (assuming ur gonna have a attack speed build ) but any help would be greatly appreciated really, tell me what u think of it and if atleast 5 ppl like this idea ill just start a quick sketch that will lead up to a better one (i hope, not really good with drawing imo, but i can do better than stickmen so :P)

Nova-“I have no mercy to waste on the degenerates of noxis, I will not stop until I see every single drop of blood drained from their pitiful body”

Skills overview-

Passive (Brand) - Nova’s 3rd basic attacks brands his enemies with either yin or yang randomly causing a different effect, ONLY every 3rd consecutive basic attack on the SAME enemy brands nova’s them.

Yin- causes nova’s enemy to lose hp over duration of 4 seconds losing 8/16/32hp per second for 3 second, effect does not stack but and only refreshes if not already applied.

Yang- whenever Nova uses an ability it is amplified by this brand and the brand is used up, if nova lands his next 3 attack on this target his 3rd attack does triple the damage and the brand is used up.

Essence break- Cost 30/40/50 mana
Cool down- 5sec

Passive effect (yin) – Nova gains 1/2/3/4/5 armour for 10seconds each time he uses a basic attack or when he uses essence break-yang and stacks up to 6 times, Nova gains 2 stacks if the target was branded when he was hit with yang.

Active (Yang) – Nova causes his targets soul to erupt causing 75/100/125/150/200+ (30/50/75/90/100 if branded with yang) physical damage and half of that to targets in a cone shape behind that selected target.

Soul Geyser- Cost 60/70/80/90/100 mana
Cool down- 15sec

Passive effect(yin) – when yin is active all of Nova’s other abilities slow enemies by 20/25/30%, and causes yang to stun all enemies in the area when yang is activated.(Passive effect goes on cool down for 8 sec when yang’s cool down is complete)

Active (Yang) – Nova creates a geyser that releases the rage in his soul upwards damaging all enemies standing above it dealing them 80/100/130/170/200+ (40/50/65/85/100 if branded with yang) physical damage.

Shadow Blend/Revealed Wound- Cost 80/85/90/95/105 mana
Cool down – 20/17/15 sec

This is the only of nova’s skills that has both active effects.

Shadow Blend- Nova blends into the shadow of his enemy and hides himself for 4 seconds while follow the enemy around in his shadow, nova will auto follow the enemy unless he moves he is then revealed and is able to move about freely( some turrets will reveal nova’s location as will certain wards and debuffs).

Revealed Wound- Nova wounds his target while in shadow blend w/o the enemy knowing but is only able to do this once, the wound is revealed after shadow blend expires, if the blow causes death or when nova loses his stealth by any other means. (Including, wards, buffs, debuffs, and turrets, this skill does not apply any onhit effects).(when yin yang release is active yin is revealed in the form of yang)

Yin Yang Released- Cost 120 mana
Cool down – 60/55/50

Passive (Yin)- Nova’s attacks deal 5%/6%/7%/8%/10% more damage with basic attacks. Also when Yang is activated Nova is able to create a clone of himself (yin) that activates the second half of nova’s skills whenever the first is activated( this applies to Soul Geyser, Brand and essence break, nova also strikes twice on every 5th basic attack).(when I say second is activated I mean, for eg. When essence break yin is applied through a basic attack, yang is immediately smart casted on the champion hit by said basic attack)

Active (Yang) – Nova creates a Clone from yin in his image thus becoming yang itself, nova only dies when both he and his clone dies, nova’s hp is split in half and is shared between both clones.

left this for last cuz it sucked so bad but wanted to give a sorta idea of what he's coming from to anyone who might be curious.

Lore –
“Nova and his family lived in a small village far from the Ionian society they lived a fair and happy life there. Then one dark distraught day, soldiers of noxis came into their village…they executed everyone in sight. Nova was with his parents when they charged into his home, he cried and begged for mercy, he even offered his own life for theirs. But as twisted as any man could be Darius showed no mercy and instead he killed both Nova’s parents along with every1 else and left nova to mourn in the sea of blood of his loved ones. After the attack Nova left the village to find somewhere to stay and live where food water and a place to sleep was present, but he stumbled on something much greater, Nova met a monk who lived in the forests of Ionia he cared for Nova and gave Nova a place to live as long as he wanted, he taught Nova the laws of the universe the stories about yin and yang and he told him of how the perfect man will never exist for he needs to fully understand both yin and yang and set his only goal to be for survival. Nova requested he taught him everything about yin and yang and he told the monk of his purpose the monk was displeased but he saw something great in nova he couldn’t explain. After 10 years of long and intense training Nova had reached as close as a man could to being perfect, Nova was imbued with the pure essence of yin and yang into him but it came at a great cost but it was nothing Nova wasn’t willing to give up to have peace and tranquillity brought back into this world. Nova left the safe haven he had with the monk to fight against noxis, he fought many battles, some he won, some he had to flee from and that’s how he finally realised he alone could not change the world. Nova a few weeks later found out about the league, he wants a change and that means he’d do anything if even he had to work under the hand of summoners.

BloodChroma

08-30-2012

mmmmmm..

BloodChroma

08-30-2012

:c

BloodChroma

08-31-2012

bump

BloodChroma

08-31-2012

pumb

BloodChroma

08-31-2012

pmub

BloodChroma

08-31-2012

nyah~

BloodChroma

08-31-2012

mmm

BloodChroma

08-31-2012

hmm

BloodChroma

08-31-2012

bbbump