Whats with Tryn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flameo4

08-31-2012

I remembered back during the time Tryndamere was always used in Normal Solo Que and I remembered when everyone called him op and in ranked for a bit he was always banned when I was around 1100 elo now lately Ive been in games around 1300 elo where if you play tryn your trolling and I had a game where someone picks tryndamere top and some random guy trolls with soraka revive and teleport i mean really what happened

Flameo4

08-31-2012

Lately ive been in games where Tryndamere is a troll pick and before everyone always picked him and he was banned what happened?

(Pay no mind to this for some reason when i finished the post it didnt show so i put this brief summary so dont pay attention to this)

Cenerae

08-31-2012

People figured out that Trynd is easily shut down with Ignite. Since it's harder for him to do his usual 'charge in, beat on people until ult is about to expire then spin away' thing without dying anymore, his effectiveness has taken a pretty big hit. Especially since there tends to be at least 2-3 ignites per team these days.

Troll pick? No. But his weaknesses are easy to exploit.

Ouroborous HD

09-01-2012

people finally figured out that focusing tryn for 1 second then switching to another usually guarantees two kills. ignite on tryn before switching targets will generally kill him after his ult has gone on cd and he just doesnt have as much of a presence outside of a one v one.