Rammus OP in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander756 View Post
I actually just fought against Jayce in a game earlier tonight and curbstomped him in every 1v1 duel.
I would love to lay money that it was a terrible Jayce. You wouldn't happen to have a replay of that game, would you?

Volandum

09-01-2012

Quote:
You would rather go up against Rammus than Yorick? I don't think I've ever even seen him in Dominion.
This line should be immortalised at least for a little while. And I would much rather go up against Rammus than Yorick.

NamKim

09-01-2012

Quote:
You would rather go up against Rammus than Yorick? I don't think I've ever even seen him in Dominion.
Well, that's a trick question. I wouldn't mind going against a Yorick top since I have a team to focus him down. I wouldn't mind seeing a Rammus bot because now he cannot really take advantage of his mobility without leaving bot undefended. I can build armor pen or my team can swap to make sure Rammus went up against an AP, where his armor would be worthless.

Now, if Yorick went bot and Rammus went top. I would much rather go against a Rammus. I found very few players who can defeat a competent Yorick bot.

Xander756

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
I would love to lay money that it was a terrible Jayce. You wouldn't happen to have a replay of that game, would you?
I don't. He was pretty fed though so it wasn't as if I was fighting a 2/10 Jayce or something. The game should still be in my history, I think he had like 10 or 11 kills or something.

The key to fighting him is you have to anticipate his Shock Blast and dodge it. I was also Ashe which allowed me to kite him in melee mode. He stood no chance in ranged mode.

The Fizznity

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
Here's the summoner he played against 2 days ago:

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/552669#history

He's not bad, though not great overall.

naotasan

09-01-2012

Why are we still talking about this? o_O

Kiddalee

09-01-2012

Quote:
There is no competitive Dominion....?
If you don't give a **** about Dominion, you shouldn't care about balancing it.

NamKim

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Why are we still talking about this? o_O
Because someone on the internet is wrong!!

...plus, this thread is like one day old...it is totally understandable that we are still talking about this.

Xander756

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
If you don't give a **** about Dominion, you shouldn't care about balancing it.
Where did I ever say I didn't care about Dominion? It's all I play broski.

Rypleys

09-01-2012

Quote:
Can we have Rammus banned in Dominion or something? There is a reason he has the highest win rate of any champ. He's too fast. Caps Windmill before the other team even gets there. How is that fair?

Not to mention he becomes too hard to kill and his damage scales with defense which makes him deal way too much for a tank.

I'm not saying he is OP inherently. In Summoner's Rift I think he's fine. But for Dominion, it's just too much. It makes games not even fun.
OP is your cry. Learn how to counter champs.