Original Jax lore? and questions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masonry

09-17-2010

First, does anybody have the original Jax lore?

I tried googleing it but that didn't get me far.

Second I did find this on LeagueofLegends wiki. Its a version that is different than what is on the http://www.leagueoflegends.com/champ...master_at_arms.
I was wondering if this was actual cannon on the armsmaster or just embellishment on somebodies part while editing the page.

this was in the middle of the cannon that I was familiar with.

Quote:
Jax was an unremarkable soldier-for-hire. For reasons known only to the former leader of the League, High Councilor Reginald Ashram, Jax was put on the top of the list of candidates to receive a League Judgment - the interview process that either accepts or rejects a prospective champion. His Judgment was the quickest in League history, where the Doors of Acceptance glowed and slowly swung open as soon as it began. Jax faced no recorded Observation or Reflection during his Judgment.

Jax proved himself to be an immediate terror in the Fields of Justice.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

I do not have the original lore, but it was pretty much the same. Cept they listed all the diferent weapons he could use( Spatula, Chicken's Foot(Hilariously large one), Fishing rod, Lamppost) he chose the lamppost, and never stopped using it though they did allow him to use the other weapons.

Valenis

09-18-2010

i believe it was something like

Jax was an undefeated champion. (in a coliseum of some sort) He got the highest streak of 157 (or so) wins, but the thing was, he only fought 157 times! When Jax wanted to join the league, they thought he was too powerful. So they only allowed him to choose between a spatula, chickens foot, fishing rod, and a lamppost as a weapon

(sorry if this is inaccurate)