Stanpar Weaponry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bobarabara

09-17-2010

So I was reading Pantheons lore and it says that he has brought an number of his tribes powerful-relic weapons to the league of legends, I know he's got his spear and shield but where are the other weapons, are they some of the weapons we get in the shop, if so which ones?
Perhaps there is a trident- new panth skin?

Cold Fusion

Recruiter

09-17-2010

He brought Gragas!

Actually, I think when he came was the same patch they introduced Sword of the Occult and Leviathan. You could probably tie those to him.

PhantomChaos

09-18-2010

Soooo why exactly is he sharing those relics with the League of Legends, when they, and I quote, "disgrace the art of war!" You'd think that he'd keep those relics to himself if he really dislikes how the rest of the League consider 'war'.

KalosCast

09-18-2010

2 is a number.

Enrayged

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomChaos View Post
Soooo why exactly is he sharing those relics with the League of Legends, when they, and I quote, "disgrace the art of war!" You'd think that he'd keep those relics to himself if he really dislikes how the rest of the League consider 'war'.

I think, in that quote, he is actually referring to the way his enemies fight...

So, the logic still fits - why would he let inferior fighters use ancient armaments of the stanpar...

Even though he is quite possibly the most inferior melee carry of all right now >.> (no Eve doesn't count as a carry... she's just fodder.)

bobarabara

09-18-2010

considering how corrupt some summoners can be, they may have been his ticket into the league? of course the weapons used in the league would only be replicas of the actual relics- citing the discovery of wriggles lamp in the JOJ.