Problem with Mastery Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chamenas

08-31-2012

I'm running into a problem with Masteries where I've run into the limit (10) and yet I find I'm needing more and more pages. I know why a limit is in place, so I'm not suggesting there be more.

I'm just wondering what I can do and how I should discern when I should go for an individual mastery page for a champion and when to just give them a generic one.

For instance, all of my supports (and I'm finding all of my junglers) have guides which generally recommend individual mastery pages. The problem is, in order to be viable for Draft (and eventually ranked) I need 3 or 4 champions at least for every role. If I'm using 6-8 pages just for my junglers and supports then I'm left with just an ADC and an AP page and then not enough pages if Top also requires individual pages.

However, I don't feel confident enough in my knowledge of mastery synergy with a champ to know when an individual page is superfluous. I can't always edit a page in enough time before the game starts depending on when I pick. And, even when I do first pick, it means I miss a lot of the chat.

How do all of you handle this?

My Masteries for reference.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chamenas

08-31-2012

bump