surrender in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikruti

08-31-2012

Miniature giant space hamsters are OP. True story.

naotasan

08-31-2012

The surrender time is 15 minutes, is it not?

EDIT:
It needs to be reduced for one reason only: 4v5s

LegendAwaknd

08-31-2012

Bump.. I agree and disagree with this. I agree because there are those games that include afkers and your enemy team has you 5 capped. You can't even leave your base. It would be nice to surrender within 10 minutes so the game can just be over.
However, I disagree because there are times in a dominion match where I might have surrendered before I make a sweet comeback. Those awesome comebacks where you have 25 points left and your opponents have 400 and you come back and win.

Phourc

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
This.

4v5s should be able to surrender significantly earlier, I've seen enough teams all afking to end the game quickly to know that THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING RIGHT THERE LAWL.

mtnduman

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendAwaknd View Post
Bump.. I agree and disagree with this. I agree because there are those games that include afkers and your enemy team has you 5 capped. You can't even leave your base. It would be nice to surrender within 10 minutes so the game can just be over.
However, I disagree because there are times in a dominion match where I might have surrendered before I make a sweet comeback. Those awesome comebacks where you have 25 points left and your opponents have 400 and you come back and win.
If your five capped and can't leave base the game will only take about six min anyways. There is no need for it and this should not be brought up.

ChaosTempest195

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticHypnotic View Post
Unlike SR, it is totally possible (and extremely common) for Dominion games be turned around to victory.

Surrender in Dom is pointless and shouldn't even exist.
i know last game it was 9 us. 121 to them and we managed to turn it round and win.

BuddhaRice

09-01-2012

Dominion is Demacia. NEVER SURRENDER

Painkillar

09-02-2012

What is surrender? Is it that thing you do when you ask to be kicked in the face instead of asking for cake? cause that sounds bad imo.

SlasherBag

09-02-2012

Had a game today where my team was down 12 to 98. Guy wanted to surrender, gets shot down. We won 12 to 0. Never give up, never surrender!

blackDAILO

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Nope.

Had a game when a Cho disconnect right after the team summoned. We didn't give up, instead we switched tactics and went 3 bot 1 top, with the one person being just adequate of holding our mid.

We held off pretty well for around 10 minute when Cho finally connected. Turns out that he is a very skilled bot laner and the game just went in our favor from there.

You should never give up in this mode.