Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Arcade Sona and Riot Graves Head to PAX

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrikzBlackout

08-31-2012

If only Sona could speak I can imagine her expressing her Joy, DO WANT!!!!

Unethicall

08-31-2012

Finally I can buy this Graves skin tonight.

RamboJeezus

08-31-2012

This Graves skin is so... so.... so.... Awful.

Draktharr

Master Recruiter

08-31-2012

Quick question here :

Do we only have 3 days to get these skins and after they will be unavailable?

CrystalEyesxx

08-31-2012

So excited. My bf is at PAX and he'll be giving me his Sona skin.

Kiddalee

08-31-2012

Wow, only 975 for Arcade Sona?

Vitamin C

08-31-2012

I am really frustrated that the sona skin will be open in the store forever, I mean shouldnt we all expect pax jax and pax sivir now to be put on the store or atleast every riot event ? I'm sure when you can't go to PAX that you wish they would put the skin in the store and well you got it , but that was the whole point that it was a limited edition skin , its not like i ask them to put human ryze on the store just because i didnt pre order a game. I am highly dissapointed

Angel Lightning

08-31-2012

Riot should make some kind of creativity contest, a lotery or something like that exclusively for those LoL players who can't asist to this PAX events because they dont live in the US.

RamboJeezus

08-31-2012

I really think the Graves Skin was just a cop out to get more money. Its such a poor skin choice on graves, its not creative or well done, its just trite and pedantic.

Angel Lightning

08-31-2012

Quote:
DoodleYankee:
I am really frustrated that the sona skin will be open in the store forever, I mean shouldnt we all expect pax jax and pax sivir now to be put on the store or atleast every riot event ? I'm sure when you can't go to PAX that you wish they would put the skin in the store and well you got it , but that was the whole point that it was a limited edition skin , its not like i ask them to put human ryze on the store just because i didnt pre order a game. I am highly dissapointed

You should reconsider what you just said... There are a lot of players who dont live in US or will never have the oportunity to atend this events due to work or things like that...

┬┐Atending to PAX makes you a greater fan of the game or the skin?
No, every player should have the same oportunities to get this skins.

On the other hand: I do agree this PAX skins should be on the store just for a limited time at a normal price, so they can get that exclusivity feeling you are talking about and then only reapear with bigger prices at certain events.