Arcade Sona and Riot Graves Head to PAX

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Fizznity

08-31-2012

Oh look, it's mall cop graves!

Geheimnii

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackboy View Post
Go to the Riot store and go to the skins. Check off the Limited availability filter. She is not listed there, and Riot Graves is. Also in their article it says, "If you canít make it to the show, these skins will be on sale in the League of Legends store August 31 through September 2. Arcade Sona will remain in the store after PAX ends, but Riot Graves will be going back into the Vault until another Riot event."
Mk thanks bro I know it was kind of a stupid question but I just wanted to make sure that she would be there. Thanks again.

WorrSSo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Graves looks like Machete

Edwonder

08-31-2012

Awww...I thought they would let us buy Pax Sivir in store D=

ninjaops

08-31-2012

The only thing I don't like about Sona's skin is that the RPG like icons for movement and damage only pop up with enemies. The healing does have the armor and MR icon but with at least the temp stuff (like for casting her e) gets the movement icon on all effected teammates. Having a +damage and a + movement speed would make the skin perfect

Sokolniki

08-31-2012

Arcade Sona is OP. She Back Back Punched and pulled me like a Blitz with a skillshot harpoon. Then she Down Down-Forward Forward Punch spammed me into oblivion. Then during a team fight, she ate a power pellet, and Spooky Gangplank, Spectral Fiddlesticks, and a Karthus in his passive all turned blue as she went into melee range them and... and... Oh GOD, I CAN'T GET THE VISIONS OF IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Youkai Zone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

DDR Ult OP

Lumicar

08-31-2012

I hope the price will stay the same,
im so gonna buy that sona skin >.<

Sackboy

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geheimnii View Post
Mk thanks bro I know it was kind of a stupid question but I just wanted to make sure that she would be there. Thanks again.
Well, better off making sure that it is! It'd suck to end up missing out on this Sona skin if it was exclusive.

toiRHardRandom

08-31-2012

Id like to complain about the new Sona skin...Where are the boobs??!? I mean there non-existence to her other Skins!!!

12345678 ... 14