Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best AD Meele Bruiser

XIN 5 10%
SION 4 8%
PANTH 6 12%
GAREN 1 2%
HERICAM 1 2%
SKARNER 2 4%
NOCT 1 2%
DARIUS 21 42%
other 9 18%
Voters 50 .

Best AD meele Bruiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fabs457

09-01-2012

Honestly it depends on the other team/ccs. Ideally I think Jax/Panth/Xin/Wu/Darius/Skarn are all interchangeable

DiscworldDeath

09-01-2012

How can you say someone with a gap closer is interchangeable to someone with no gap closer/pull (Skarner)?

Jax, Xin, Darius also have special tools to deal with auto-attackers that the others don't have...

Panzerzs

09-02-2012

I've used Noc a lot and he's viable. Besides that
Wu kong is probably the best in my opinion, I've used him and raised elo (Until lolmatches stopped working)
With a good co-ordinated team such as amumu, malphite with their ults, chaining a cyclone just seals the deal =)
With a good engaging team, id say darius simply b/c his ults a joke if he were to engage 3 low-health people =/
Pantheon and Jax are nasty, but they need a good team to support them because they will blow up easily!

Veni13

09-03-2012

Improve your skills! Then find me again

blackDAILO

09-03-2012

Jarvan is pretty underrated imo.

ma514

09-07-2012

I see. I kind of missed key chars -

Shud hav added Jax/Wukong/Jarvan/Irelia

HaIfhearted

09-07-2012

I'll see your bruisers, and raise you Olaf.

Panzerzs

10-27-2012

Edit: Olaf Late game gg, Darius middle game OP, Pantheon early game op
1 V 1 with darius is a bad idea lol, if u have for example 2.8k hp, darius only has to wipe out 1800 until his level 3 noxian can plunder 1k in 1 shot hue

KamradKomoroski

12-09-2012

Sion: Early Avarice blade, Tiamat/Ravenous Hydra, Berserker's greaves, FM, Warmogs, Spirit Visage, Atma's plus 300+ farm gives you 5k hp and a freak ton of damage (the farm is really easy to get with tiamat in the mid game)

Lindre

12-10-2012

Quote:
KamradKomoroski:
Sion: Early Avarice blade, Tiamat/Ravenous Hydra, Berserker's greaves, FM, Warmogs, Spirit Visage, Atma's plus 300+ farm gives you 5k hp and a freak ton of damage (the farm is really easy to get with tiamat in the mid game)

Wrong forum dude, GD/SR is that way. --->