Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Killing blows with Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x Khann x

08-31-2012

Hey guys, I just started playing Leona during the free champions week and im starting to like her. However im having trouble really trying to get the last hit againts champions. If im doing good I tend to have a ton of assist but hardly if any kills. It looks really bad in my stats but I usually assist more than th entire team sometimes more than the enemy team.

Do you guys have any tips on getting the kill in team fights? I don't mind if im helping but it would be nice if I got kills for all my work keeping the team alive.

TheSneaker

08-31-2012

You just made me lol and face palm, your suppose to get assists, Leonas meta is a support, but unless you play her AP WHICH YOU SHOULDN'T then your not suppose to get kills

Lord Puppy Fury

08-31-2012

1. Kills don't win the game. Destroying the nexus wins the game.

2. Leona is a very team oriented champ. If you have assists out the butt, you're playing her well.

3. Leona doesn't snowball and doesn't benefit from huge amounts of gold like, say, your ADC. Getting them fed means you're playing her well.

Cenerae

08-31-2012

Step 1 to becoming a better player: Recognise that getting many killing blows doesn't magically make you 'good'. Assists are just as valuable to have as kills, even if you personally get less gold for it.

Cx Strike

08-31-2012

Lol. A leona lux bot lane gets you kills most of the time...but you can't really carry a game as leona...unless the other team is bad. You'll never die, but you can't carry.