Advice to all of you ''OP'' volibears

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeknoWizard

08-31-2012

Umm. Hate to say it, but Voli CAN carry games. However, his carry status comes FROM health items. I used to play him a TON, and he can just annihilate teams in seconds alone. However, your words are still true.

Kino4500

08-31-2012

I have tried out Volibear as a support. It turned out pretty good. I got most of the kills and my AD carry raged a lot at me for KSing her so much but I didn't mind her. In team fights they would always focus the ad carry and not the tank but they forgot that I was fed. Carried the game as volibear. AP mid did well too.

ragnaraq

08-31-2012

In 3v3 hes an epic carry.

JevelFaithful

08-31-2012

Dunno for you guys, but if I'm laning with a voli. I won't mind him taking the kills. I get an assist and if we're 2v1, that means the other carry isn't farming and I get free minions. that being said, I,ve seen very infuriating volis that took kill AND minions so much that I had around 100 cs by the end of the game.

Then agian, the only voli I've seen support was a friend of mine.

Fushhy

09-01-2012

Volibear is better as a tank (support) to feed the carry, thats how the team wins
Volibear? FRATMOG!

Lame Dude

09-01-2012

AD Soraka counters Voli

Soulkatti

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7he White Guy View Post
if you dont think volibear is overpowered then your retarded lol
I seriously hope you don't think Volibear is overpowered. Support Volibear, in my opinion, is not viable one bit. You may win some games here and there, but against any competent bot lane with a semi decent composition, you wont be able to do anything. His one way to initiate is shut down by hard cc and/or some kiting with snares and slows. Volibear as a top laner may be more viable however, but certainly not OP. His one heavily damaging skill is on an 18 second cooldown and his passive is countered entirely by ignite. Other than that, Volibear has an AP scaling slow, a singed fling, and an ultimate that is easily disengaged from if he used rolling thunder to initiate in the first place. All in all, Voli is incredibly mediocre compared to other common top lane picks. If he is truly OP we would see pros and high elo players using him all the time, however, that is simply not the case.

Mich567

09-07-2012

Singed?

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
a comma was in no way necessary there and he isnt the one calling someone retarded after using the wrong your
Scumbag poster comments about grammar without using proper grammar.

o 2 FA5T 4 U o

11-13-2012

Volibear