Gaining 2 elo is stupid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterDimblade

04-29-2013

gaining 2 elo is stupid, i shouldn't have to explain why, if you want look at my profile and look for yourself why its bad on your part riot

MasterDimblade

04-29-2013

oh i don't go on the forums at all i just wanted to let you guys know your messing up.

What is Studying

04-29-2013

What is stupid is you complaining about this. It is suppose to work that way. You are about to be promoted to Gold 5 which is a PERMANENT PROMOTION. You have to show that you are ready to go up there by winning multiple matches in a row and show that you are not being carried each game.

Divine Snowenne

04-29-2013

Permanent? I thought you could be demoted?

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowenne View Post
Permanent? I thought you could be demoted?
You can't be demoted based on rank (?).

Silver V can't drop to Bronze I.
Gold V can't drop to Silver I.
Etc.

Divine Snowenne

04-29-2013

Sweeet...

Pojojojo

04-29-2013

Keeping winning matches, your elo gains will increase as you continue to win more matches than you lose

Hepotitus

04-30-2013

You're gaining very little elo because you've probably found your proper place on the ladder. If you play TONS of ranked and have started to show signs of slowing, as far as advancement goes, then the game will start to reward less elo with each win because it's found a decent place for you.

I bet if you won the next several games in a row you'd see an increase in the elo gained per win