Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cannot log in, giving error.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Highborne

Recruiter

11-14-2009

Screenshot and log attached.

I just installed the game on a new laptop, and this is the issue I am having.

I enter my username/password, it takes about 2-3 minutes then gives the error and shuts down. I have connected from here before (as I live here...and have played from here before).

Any other logs I need to send, things to do?

Emsa

11-14-2009

I cant log in either but mine just says that username/password is incorrect. Even though i just logged in here with the same name and PW!
Can someone help us?
I have checked windows firewall! And i have closed norton firewall for 5 hours .. (ye you can put in the time you want it to be off.)

Kind regards.

Highborne

Recruiter

11-14-2009

Any ideas? Still happening (I can log into forums, and use internet just fine).

Liakar

11-15-2009

there's already a slightly longer post about this issue. I propose we switch on the other one to avoid double posting the same problem.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=25286

Highborne

Recruiter

11-15-2009

Quote:
Liakar:
there's already a slightly longer post about this issue. I propose we switch on the other one to avoid double posting the same problem.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=25286

Thanks for trying to help but that is not my error.

Requesting assistance from a Riot or Wrenchman.

Wolfkorg

11-15-2009

I'm having the same exact problem, I just installed the game, and when I try to log in : Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server. Click OK to close the client.

It kinda drives me nuts right now and I have no clue how this is happening. We could use some help. Thanks

Highborne

Recruiter

11-15-2009

Bump, this is happening on the new Test Realm client I downloaded as well from a new internet connection.

I must assume it is something to do with my computer, but I do not know what.

nwkd9

11-15-2009

the same thing is happening to me, i have tried to turn off firewall but it didn't work suggestions are helpful

Highborne

Recruiter

11-16-2009

Bump, please look into this for all of us Riot.

reapermaster

11-16-2009

sorry was taking time with family all weekend.... looking for my notes on this.... gotta dig through some old post I did