The Battle Bunny [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-29-2013

♪Well we have to do something,♪ Sona pointed out. She looked down at the woman as her face was revealed, not seeming to care she didn't look anything like a common Noxian, ♪There must be something that can get her to wake up.♪

Ask Talon

01-30-2013

"We could leave her there." He paused and thought for a moment. "If we do that we should throw a table cloth over her or something. To hide the body until the club empties out."

Aproxima

02-02-2013

It has been several minutes since Abigail's body experienced shutdown so it was already time to get back to normal.
Her eyes gained focus again and she suddenly loudly gasped for breath. Her body returned to the previous state - she was breathing heavily and her heart was beating as fast as if her death was iminent.
Abigail looked up at those who were standing above her, the fear in her eyes was clearly visible. She dared not to speak, but her left hand was searching for the spoon that she knew she dropped somewhere.

Ask the String

02-02-2013

Sona watched as Abigail's body woke up, silently sighing of relief. She noticed Abigail seemed to be afraid, which is understandable. Sona simply smiled warmily, changing her melody to help calm her down.

♪Okay good you are okay,♪ She exclaimed, ♪Don't worry, I won't hurt you.♪

Sona looked over at Talon before turning back to Abigail, ♪And I'll make sure he doesn't either.♪

AskTheVengeance

02-02-2013

*Brand enters the Battle Bunny for some good old fashioned drinking and good times. He looks over and sees Sona, Talon, and a girl who looked scared ****less. He walks over to investigate*

What's with the shock attack victim?

Ask the String

02-02-2013

Sona looked over to Brand as he entered in.

Brand? What is he doing here? Sona thought. She turned her attention back to Abigail, This isn't good. If just having Talon close by made her faint, her seeing Brand could do even more unwanted damage.

Sona turned back to Brand, ♪Hey, listen. Not to be rude, but could you try to avoid coming over here. We don't need the girl in more of a panic.♪

Aproxima

02-05-2013

Abigail slowly started to calm down when Sona played her song, but it all was in vain when Brand appeared and what more, came to her.
She was hyperventilating and frightened. Even though it was just a feeling, she felt as though Brand's flames were touching and burning her very soul.
Abby found the spoon and crawled into the corner where she curled up. She pointed the spoon at Brand and then switched to Talon and then back to Brand, switching between those two as if trying to keep them away. She shrieked out " PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!! " while she closed her eyes and turned away from them.
She said much quieter " Please not...n-...-ow...."
Her arms fell to her body and her body suddenly almost lost all signs of life, lying there limp without any movement.

AskTheVengeance

02-05-2013

Well. She's touchy.

Ask Talon

02-05-2013

"Somewhere in her family tree, somebody married a possum." Talon raised a brow out of curiosity at the woman curled up in the corner of the booth.

Ask the String

02-06-2013

Sona smiled at the girl, ignoring the calls from the others. She tried her best to play a calming tune to hopefully relax Abigail.

♪Now come on Andariel, no need to be afraid,♪ Sona assured, ♪As long as I'm here, I'll make sure no one will harm you. But I need to know...are you Noxian?♪