Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Battle Bunny [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-24-2013

Quote:
Aproxima:
Abigail quickly blurt out " Yes! I-I am a Noxian. "
When Caitlyn walked up to her as well, she completely panicked even though she was trying to help her.
Abby took a spoon from the table and pointed it at Talon. The fear and panic was clear in her voice as she tried to threaten him " Do-do not come near me! I-I-I will defe-..-nd....my-....s...." As she raised the spoon, she revealed her delicate and well-kept hands, those hands were definitely of no Noxian.
This was as much as she was able to withstand as all the emotions finally caught up to her and her illness kicked in. Her lips stopped suddenly moving during the sentence, her arms went limp and the spoon fell out of her hands. Abby's eyes lost focus as her body was experiencing total shutdown.
Her arms slowly fell to her body and her head fell down as well because the tension in her muscles was gone.
Abigail's vital signs started to drop rapidly to the point it would be fairly difficult to detect her pulse. Her body slowly started to slide down from the chair and if no-one caught her she'd hit the ground like a rock.
While her body was completely limp, Abby was fully awake and thought that this is the end.

Sona sat a her table, perfecting a melody she planned to play on stage when she casually looked over at Abigail's table. She noticed Abigail holding a spoon up to Talon, revealing her arm. Even from far away, Sona could tell her skin did not look as though she had lived in Noxus.

While she couldn't hear what Abigail was saying to Talon, it was clear she didn't approve of him being there. Then, suddenly, Abigail dropped the spoon and grew limp. Something didn't seem right.

Feeling the need to help out, Sona rose again and headed over to her table just before she started to collapse.

Dear Urgot

01-24-2013

Quote:
Ask Caitlyn:
"Possibly..." Caitlyn muttered, taking another sip of her tea. Her eyes turned to spot Talon and Sona, who seemed to ave cornered someone and she sighed.

"if you'll excuse me for the moment... Urgot." She said, standing from her seat, only to walk across the room, to where the girl sat.

Of course. *wheeeze*

*He walks over to the bar and orders another drink. No liver, no problem.*

Ask Talon

01-24-2013

Quote:
Aproxima:
Abigail quickly blurt out " Yes! I-I am a Noxian. "
When Caitlyn walked up to her as well, she completely panicked even though she was trying to help her.
Abby took a spoon from the table and pointed it at Talon. The fear and panic was clear in her voice as she tried to threaten him " Do-do not come near me! I-I-I will defe-..-nd....my-....s...." As she raised the spoon, she revealed her delicate and well-kept hands, those hands were definitely of no Noxian.
This was as much as she was able to withstand as all the emotions finally caught up to her and her illness kicked in. Her lips stopped suddenly moving during the sentence, her arms went limp and the spoon fell out of her hands. Abby's eyes lost focus as her body was experiencing total shutdown.
Her arms slowly fell to her body and her head fell down as well because the tension in her muscles was gone.
Abigail's vital signs started to drop rapidly to the point it would be fairly difficult to detect her pulse. Her body slowly started to slide down from the chair and if no-one caught her she'd hit the ground like a rock.
While her body was completely limp, Abby was fully awake and thought that this is the end.

Talon turn to Caitlyn as the woman held out the spoon in a threatening manner. "See, no Noxian would do that."

As the woman began to fall he continued to stand there doing nothing.

Aproxima

01-25-2013

Abigail soon fell off the chair and with a thud landed on the floor. During the impact she hurt her head a bit, so a small amount of blood started to stream out of the side of her head.
As she was lying there, completely without moving with the only exception being the soft heaving of her chest as she was breathing, Abby's strange clothes ((profile picture)) were revealed a bit along with something else, a small golden necklace. It clearly must have been a Demacian work, along with all her clothes given the patterns and material.
Her hood partially fell off so her face was finally showing as well, her eyes open wide, but not moving or looking at anything.

Ask the String

01-25-2013

As soon as Abigail hit the ground, Sona couldn't help but bent down to try to help her. She noticed how Abigail didn't seem to move, except for her breathing. She noticed a bit of blood streaming out of her head, which had been partially uncovered.

Without delaying further, Sona played out a healing tune that would be quite familiar to those who watch her on the fields often; her Aria of Perseverance. Within a minute of playing her song, the gash on her head started to disappear.

♪What happened to her?♪ She asked, looking up at the others.

Ask the String

01-27-2013

((Le bump of Music!))

Ask Talon

01-28-2013

"She threatened to stab me with a spoon it seems. Apparently her body knew exactly how it was going to end and decided to save me the work." Talon shrugged and nudged her body with the toe of his boot.

Ask the String

01-28-2013

Quote:
Ask Talon:
"She threatened to stab me with a spoon it seems. Apparently her body knew exactly how it was going to end and decided to save me the work." Talon shrugged and nudged her body with the toe of his boot.

♪I guess she got scared from everyone crowding around her.♪

Sona stared at Abigal's body, ♪I don't think she's dead. I can see her breathing. Wee must get her to a hospital quickly. Are there any nearby that are safe?♪

Ask Talon

01-28-2013

"A safe hospital in Noxus for an outsider.... So you do have a sense of humor Maven."

Aproxima

01-29-2013

While her body wasn't moving at all, Abigail was fully aware of everything that was happening around her and to her. She was glad Sona healed her head because it really hurt.
When Talon nudged her, her body turned on her back, completely revealing her face and body because the hood fell off of head and the coat had no buttons at front.
She thought " This is the end. Why now?! Come on Abby wake up finally! If they get you to the hospital you're as good as dead! "