The Battle Bunny [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-30-2012

((Like a boss, like a boss))

Phantom turns face him.

"Hey there man, here to have a good time or something."

David1238

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

The medieval twitch is delicious

David1238

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

the medieval twitch is delicious ))

Heil Teemo

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
"Welcome Widow-maker." Talon took the photo from the other assassin, and placed it behind a hostess' podium. "I'll have it mounted where Riven wont notice it."
"I doubt she'll show up again. The League can only keep her out of jail after extreme destruction of public property so many times." She shrugged. "Still, it would be nice for her to grow a sense of humor and enjoy the place. Anyway, I'm going to my booth. I'll have a Bloody Mary, extra bloody." She dipped her shades, winked, and walked off.

Ask Mad Chemist

08-30-2012

Singed strolled in to the noxian club.
Talon old...anyway I have some drinks that might interest you, since this is a growing business and with competence you might need some innovation.

Ask Talon

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
The entrance flies open as two rows of ghostly Honor Guards make the way for Phantom to come in. He was wearing same armor except with crimson ruby highlights and loads of bling. Legendary jewel rings covered his fingers and his helmet was revamped with loads of gold, but keeping the black. He strides into the club passing patrons and staff. Phantom took a seat near the stage while his men moved out of the place.

((The doors are already opened, it's a grand opening <.<))

Talon turned to a bunny hostess behind him, the woman held a clipboard and seemed to be his assistant for the night.

"Remind me to have a word with Karthus, I want this place enchanted to destroy any undead that enter unwelcomed."

The assassin paused and reconsidered his words.

"Correct that, I want this place enchanted to destroy anyone who is unwelcome."

UrgotFantasy

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
((Like a boss, like a boss))

Phantom turns face him.

"Hey there man, here to have a good time or something."
Dont know. First visit. Seein what there is to see.

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

The headman hears certain voices from the table adjacent to his, though he act as though he is more interested in the dancers on stage than anything else. He wasn't one to eavesdrop, really, but the proximity of the tables was just a coincidence. He mostly kept to himself, in this establishment, though he'd shared a table with the owner a few times in his past visits. They had nothing in common, but the company was interesting. A stark contrast from being ordered to destroy various targets in battle, at least.

( Urgot creeeeeeeeeping. Also hoping that Evelyn doesn't decide to mess with me.)

Geokhan

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((The doors are already opened, it's a grand opening <.<))

Talon turned to a bunny hostess behind him, the woman held a clipboard and seemed to be his assistant for the night.

"Remind me to have a word with Karthus, I want this place enchanted to destroy any undead that enter unwelcomed."

The assassin paused and reconsidered his words.

"Correct that, I want this place enchanted to destroy anyone who is unwelcome."

-_-

UrgotFantasy

08-30-2012

*looks around and sees Urgot*

Odd place to see you, Urgot.