The Battle Bunny [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

08-30-2012

The Battle Bunny was an upscale club in Noxus that had been decimated by Riven during her bunny-suited rampage that left much of the interior decimated.
After a long period of renovation the new owner has decided to open the bar once more. Heavy oak tables in the center of private booths encircled the dance floor and provided privacy to those seeking to conduct business in a private setting that still kept witnesses around.

The once grand stage that hosted some of the newest Hextech bands had been completely renovated with new, larger hextech amplifiers installed just above the massive crimson and gold curtain that would close to hide the stage from prying eyes as sets were changed.

Still, after all the renovations, the Battle Bunny still retained its trademark waitresses and dancers and their "Battle Bunny" attire. Every time Riven was forced to fight in her own bunny outfit, an influx of customers filled its tables.

The music was blasting and the dancers were on stage, the new owner and proprietor stood at the door in the crimson and gold armor of the Crimson Elite, ready to greet patrons of the new and improved Battle Bunny Club.

"Death will claim you all eventually. Live while you can." ~The Blade's Shadow

((This post is going to be cleaned up and expanded tomorrow <.<))

((Thread Rules:

No OP OC shenanigans.

No sneaking in. This is a high class establishment with protection by Karthus™.

An Anti Magic Field permeates the club, preventing the casting of magic.))

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

( Will you be allowing me in, oh great assassin of Noxus? I refer to the Battle Bunny Riven splash where I'm present in the background, of course. If that's what you're basing this on. )

st0pb0t

08-30-2012

Evelynn entered with her usual fanfare: An explosion of confetti and a cascade of multi-colored spotlights. She wore a pink feathered boa under skimpy dominatrix leathers and large, gaudy sunglasses. "TALON! Love what you've done with the place." She approached the bar and extricated a picture frame from... a place that is best left to the imagination. "I brought you a reopening gift."

The picture was of Riven herself, clad in the attire for which the club was named. "I took it when she wasn't looking a few months ago. I think I captured her stockings juuuuuuuust right."

Ask Talon

08-30-2012

((It is an Open RP, so yes ))

TheShadowOfChaos

08-30-2012

The entrance flies open as two rows of ghostly Honor Guards make the way for Phantom to come in. He was wearing same armor except with crimson ruby highlights and loads of bling. Legendary jewel rings covered his fingers and his helmet was revamped with loads of gold, but keeping the black. He strides into the club passing patrons and staff. Phantom took a seat near the stage while his men moved out of the place.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Talon, buddy.....is there a door fee??

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

Urgot was ever the frequent customer to the Battle Bunny, although many didn't know why. Perhaps it was simply because he had nothing better to do other than seek his vengeance against the one who cut him down in his moment of glory. Others would argue that it was likely that he may have had a perverse liking to the uniform of the waitresses. Still others might claim that he liked the food, even though that made absolutely no sense. Whatever the reason for his patronage, the Headsman's Pride was settled at his favorite table near the dance floor, a glass filled with a bubbling purple liquid and a long straw set before him.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

*walks in behind Phantom in a much less extravagant way and sits by him near the stage* Sup.

AskKarthus

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
The entrance flies open as two rows of ghostly Honor Guards make the way for Phantom to come in. He was wearing same armor except with crimson ruby highlights and loads of bling. Legendary jewel rings covered his fingers and his helmet was revamped with loads of gold, but keeping the black. He strides into the club passing patrons and staff. Phantom took a seat near the stage while his men moved out of the place.
(( This can't possibly end well. ))

Ask Talon

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Evelynn entered with her usual fanfare. She wore a pink feathered boa under skimpy dominatrix leathers and large, gaudy sunglasses. "TALON! Love what you've done with the place." She approached the bar and extricated a picture frame from... a place that is best left to the imagination. "I brought you a reopening gift."

The picture was of Riven herself, clad in the attire for which the club was named. "I took it when she wasn't looking a few months ago. I think I captured her stockings juuuuuuuust right."
"Welcome Widow-maker." Talon took the photo from the other assassin, and placed it behind a hostess' podium. "I'll have it mounted where Riven wont notice it."