current top champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greenlee19

08-30-2012

hey guys i was wanting to get some insight as to what the current top champs were for each role.

ive got a pretty good idea on what champs i like to play but mostly im looking for a good adc that i can play well with in ranked matches. id also like some insight as to some really good junglers and solo top lane.

thanks for all info

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Friesguy

08-30-2012

Pre-nerf AD Carries were Graves, Ezreal, and Corki.

Allistar is a beast because he's a great support and great jungler. Taric is also a very god support. Soraka, Sona, and Blitzcrank are also good supports.

Morgana, Ryze, Karthus, and Katarina are considered top mids (Kat I'm not sure about). Twisted Fate and Gragas have been getting a lot of pro play as recently. Vladimir can mid and solo top well. Ahri is also a solid mid imo.

Riven, Malphite, Rumble, Shen, Yorick, and Irelia are considered the top tier solo tops from what I can think of.

Shyvana, Diana (Idk post-nerf), Maokai, Olaf, Nunu, Skarner, and Udyr are good junglers.

I know I've forgotten a few and may be sticking to old ways on some of the champs I said. Feel free to critique.