Jungle Lee Sin help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sketch

08-30-2012

Hey guys, I'm wondering what do you initiate with?

I usually w to a minion and e. I used to start with my q but they started flashing away and my e didn't slow them enough, so now even if they flash i have my q to catch up with them

what do you think?

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Id rather give you head to head advice because hes one of my main junglers, i play him 2200 elo + mostly i can do about anything, but anyways

A good technique is to learn to keep a ward on smart cast like a
then you shield to the ward with w (this must take .5 seconds to put ward and shield)
Then you q and q again and utilize his passive and then e thier whole team + kick the carry to your team mates so that he will die almost instantainsly

Also check out my jungle thread is you want me to make a video, not a jungle guide, but game play tips

Sketch

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSneaker View Post
Id rather give you head to head advice because hes one of my main junglers, i play him 2200 elo + mostly i can do about anything, but anyways

A good technique is to learn to keep a ward on smart cast like a
then you shield to the ward with w (this must take .5 seconds to put ward and shield)
Then you q and q again and utilize his passive and then e thier whole team + kick the carry to your team mates so that he will die almost instantainsly

Also check out my jungle thread is you want me to make a video, not a jungle guide, but game play tips
just went 25/5 in a game with him thanks to his help

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

there is multiple ways to initiate with lee.

a key to good ganking is knowing how to use attack animation canceling to stay on them while they are slowed from tempest/cripple

as soon as lee hits with his fist- click to move {this stops the animation of the attack,}
if you wait for the animation to finish lee is unable to move.

ways to initiate:

W to creeps or behind them via smart casting wards.
Cast E mark with Q auto attack as much as possible wait for the flash burn and follow with Q

go in from behind using Q or W even flash over walls on the map and R them into the team
while they are "knocking back wards" cast Q and Q to them and drop E to slow them down

lee can do something i call "stack casting" and have wrote about it on several threads
{ yes i under stand that this burns out lee's energy and takes away from his auto attacking Regen of energy,
how ever i play him as a burst nuke or a off tank melee cover champ protecting my carry via crippling burst combos.

lee has the ability to chain spells mid air, casting more then one ability at the same time having all of them resolve in a split second: where other champs casting another ability tends to cancel the previous one.

an example:
mark a target with Q follow it with Q + W to a new target.

when performed quick enough lee doesn't dash to the marked target, but still performs the reasoning strike damage. he instead shields to the W target.

if its done slowly it can be used to avoid oncoming aoe as u dash, but deals no damage.

this trick can also be used to get around champs that have silence, silence only effects spells not cast.

best use for this knowledge is with a low health marked target under a turret or in a team group.
use stack casting to kill them and not move into the team or under the tower.

advanced tricks using this method.

Q-Q to a target + R the primary target. -- use the QQ dash to get into range of the primary target and rage kicks them automatically into your team.
{if done quickly both Q's hit the first target. }

note: add in W and lee doesn't move into the team, and the above still happens.

lee can stack cast using flash to avoid dashing.
&
combinations
Q+W
R+W
R+Q
Q+R

tempest can be triggered mid air as well {remember that aoe still hits targets knocked up/back}

remember that u can cast while in air, dropping exhaust or ignite while in transit amply the damage before it hits.