New Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RightfulSin

08-30-2012

Ok, I have 7k IP and I am seeking a new champ, or something to do with it. I mainly jungle and off-role solo top. I have been solo top lane as Yorick and I mainly jungle as Maokai. Both of them are awesome and I like them a good bit, and am quite good as them both (in my opinion).

I recently bought Darius using leftover RP I had when he was on sale for 487 RP, and I did it just kinda for the hell of it. I am not sure what role he fills, but I have tried to jungle him in a bot game and can't gauge it cause it lagged WAY to bad throughout the whole game.

I am seeking a new awesome jungle, solo-top, or a champion able to do both. Remember, I mainly jungle so take that into account. Some champions I have been thinking of are as follows:

Shyvana Olaf Hecarim Skarner Lee Sin

So if you could go over these champions, and please input possible insight into these choices, that would be appreciated. Also, if you have any insight into any other champions not on this list, that would also be appreciated.

-RightfulSin

P.S.- I have 3 rune pages and mastery pages already, and I mainly like to play "beefier" champions. I do not care for the "Ow I got hit Ima die in 2-3 hits" champions (which is why I do not care for being ADC or the mid lane champion). Thank you for your help and advice ahead of time.

P.P.S.- Also, possibly been thinking of a champion who does not run on mana, or is not seriously dependent on NEEDING blue otherwise they are ****. Just another note, but it is not a deal breaker.

mnun

08-30-2012

Olaf is really the only one from that list I've played. He gets wicked tanky so hus passive kicks in. Not very blue dependent, his main dmg ability drains his life not mana. Has great sustain with his W. A ranged poke/cc with his Q. And with ghost+ulti he's uncatchable! I love playing olaf top, I dont jungle him much because most ganks rely on team Cc or you hitting your axe throw.

mnun

08-30-2012

Also, Darius jungle is viable and fun, but not as efficient as solo top. Since you counter pretty much all melee solo tops. Teemo counters you pretty damn hard though.

Zeryz

08-30-2012

Lee sin pretty good top and jungle and highly fun to play. Darius and shyvanna jungle can be tough because of lack of cc.
Shyvanna is pretty fun I've heard though and very strong I have seen.
Shaco is always entertaining jungling.

Gonzodamus

08-30-2012

I'm loving Dr. Mundo as a beefy jungler. Been doing well in games so far and he's mana free. Takes a little bit to get used to the way he works, but man he clears fast. And those cleavers - So good