Possible Darkin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jpdaniel

04-24-2014

Please don't hate me for this, but my friend and I loooooove looking through the league lore and how much everyone relates to everyone else. And since there's been a swath of darkin theories, really cool ones and some strange ones, I kinda though of one of my own.

First, the darkin weapons seem to have a living, magical property, and an extreme binding to their owner. So what if one was a more passive sort? The black sheep of the bunch. Or in this case, one that isn't a weapon at all.

I mean Sona's etwahl. And it makes sense... to me. It has a binding to Sona and seems to manipulate everything around it to came back to her in her lore. And just like how Aatrox can manipulate people into rage and bloodlust, Sona's Etwahl can manipulate emotions and it even shows in-game how her arias can give effects to her allies. And yet it has the dark side to it too. Perhaps it's the friendliest of darkin craft, but it's still a weapon that seems to be corrupting Sona to make her able to harm with it. Perhaps this is how Aatrox became what he is, the blade slightly corrupting him to make him more warhungry. And maybe Sona will become like that.

Or maybe Darkin are reborn again and again with hosts. And Sona recently was reborn, rediscovering her power with it.

Or, that's a theory. Maybe I've missed something! Do you guys have any other ideas to support it? Me and my friend are really proud of this idea.

Beastosaurus

04-24-2014

Really nice theory !

Haon450

04-24-2014

Really not.

Beastosaurus

04-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haon450 View Post
Really not.
Really,that is one of the best !

Haon450

04-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastosaurus View Post
Really,that is one of the best !
I know! that comment was!

Beastosaurus

04-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haon450 View Post
I know! that comment was!
You're stupid. Uninstall noob.

Haon450

04-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastosaurus View Post
You're stupid. Uninstall noob.
Nuh uh.

Gentleman Gaston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2014

The problem is we know absolutely nothing about the Darkin, other than inferences we can make from Aatrox. So, sure, based on what we know Sona's etwahl could be a Darkin, or Sona could be a Darkin, or Fizz could be a Darkin. It's a good theory, but we know so little there isn't much to validate it over other theories.

Samuel L Jaxx

04-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleman gaston View Post
the problem is we know absolutely nothing about the darkin, other than inferences we can make from aatrox. So, sure, based on what we know sona's etwahl could be a darkin, or sona could be a darkin, or fizz could be a darkin. It's a good theory, but we know so little there isn't much to validate it over other theories.
That face...those horns...
Name:  jax 2.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  139.3 KB

Foolish Lantern

04-25-2014

Huh. When did they edit that in? The figure is missing from his original splash, but present on the LoL site.

Though this does bring up an interesting question with what we know, and what we do not, about Jax: is he influenced by the Darkin, or one himself?