List the ways to block Warwick's ultimatre so he 2 second stuns himself

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Logo

07-30-2009

Singe toss and Rammus powerball can both also reposition your targets.

What if you ulti a near dead cryopheonix who turns into an egg? Will you automatically target the egg or just stand there stupefied?

Adonis

Emissary of the League

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatwa View Post

The difference between our posts is that I stated an observation, and you just tried to discount the observation by attempting to pass yours off as fact. You're one of many fish in the sea, your experiences may very well differ from a number of other people.
No, I'm just stating my surprise at what summoner spells you've seen considering every game I play in it seems that every player has either boost or flash (often both), and tons of other people have said the same thing. You're the only person I've ever heard imply that either summoner spell is not chosen often.

Bianary

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teran View Post
The thing I love about most of the ultimates in LoL is that there is a lot of risk associated with the potential reward. No ultimate is a guaranteed kill all the time but when used at the correct time it greatly increases the chances of the kill... take Tristana's for example. It does a lot of damage, but potentially knocks the enemy away... when used for just the damage, a miscalculation could result in the guaranteed escape of the enemy, on the other hand when used ideally you knock the enemy into a disadvantageous spot which greatly increases the chance of a kill.
Most ults have very little risk inherent in using them - not getting a kill is not part of their risk.

muusbolla

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
No, I'm just stating my surprise at what summoner spells you've seen considering every game I play in it seems that every player has either boost or flash (often both), and tons of other people have said the same thing. You're the only person I've ever heard imply that either summoner spell is not chosen often.
Fail summoner spell choices = lost games = low ELO = not playing with Adonis.

SilverSoultaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-30-2009

Poor Adonis is getting raged. But what he says is very true, although it is starting to change more and more. In alot of top ranked games (by ELO) at least half the summoner spells in the game will be boost and flash.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

07-30-2009

Flash is chosen often.. Boost isint! I usually see Flash, Heal, and that teleport ability the most!

Why hasint Warwicks ult been un-buged yet??

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Again, anecdotal evidence. The idea that you haven't experienced, and your 'team' hasn't experienced it, does not mean that it does not happen. Of the games I've played today, only three people out of every single game had Boost. Thus was the basis of my observation, which again, was not stated as a fact.

As stated previously, I do not play 'competitively', I don't track ELO ratings, and I usually run with 1-3 friends at most.

Larias

Adjudicator

07-30-2009

Fatwa, no offense man, but Adonis is one of the best players in beta, and everyone at the higher level play will confirm that Boost is extremely popular among the best players in beta.

I'd also remind you that Adonis and other players have likely played a *lot* more than you have, so it's likely that their information will be more accurate.

Fatwa

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
Fatwa, no offense man, but Adonis is one of the best players in beta, and everyone at the higher level play will confirm that Boost is extremely popular among the best players in beta.

I'd also remind you that Adonis and other players have likely played a *lot* more than you have, so it's likely that their information will be more accurate.
Which is why I'm continually stating an observation, not fact. Given that I've experienced something different, and at a level of play both of you will likely occupy for an extremely short amount of time, it's something to consider when looking at the big picture, not merely a specific subsection of the game.

Now, since you're both such valued members of the community, has Riot declared their intentions to cater to only the competitive players? I could not locate an adequate answer in a short amount of time.

Faro

07-30-2009

If you're implying that boost doesn't need a change because you don't see it a lot I'm going to request a thread lock.

ON TOPIC: fiddlestick terrify simulcast .