PROOF that Xin is OP and Gaglomaria is a feeder...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lay Brawn Jaymes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Ok, mind you... this game was a 5 on 5... but from the get go, our Teemo (Gaglomaria) got butthurt that I was telling him how to play - since he clearly didn't know how to, so he decided to start feeding in my lane. He went 0/25/1. Our Gangplank (Wolverine09) decided at some point to just AFK at the spawn point and stay connected and let us do all the work for him.

The other team's Jax left by the time I was like 6/0.

So it was basically Xin, Mord, and Annie versus Gangplank, Mord, Shaco, and Ashe.

I finished with 25 kills, 9 deaths, 5 assists and 7 tower takedowns.

Mind you, this isn't the best game I've had with him, I've had more kills with less deaths before... in games that were 5 on 5, or 2/3 on 5.

...but, should I really have been able to dominate as much as I did given the odds and an insane feeder (ON PURPOSE)? I don't know. I don't really see the balance in that.

Alas, I'm posting the screen shot to basically point out how Gaglomaria went out of his way to purposely try and ruin the game for us. I'm sure some of Riot's staff may eventually get around to reading this thread and viewing the screen shot. I'd love to see how they justify his actions after he fed 25 times. No one sucks that bad in a game to die 25 times without a single kill. Seriously. You have to go out of your way to be that bad. ...and if you go out of your way to be that bad, you shouldn't be allowed to play with others and ruin their gaming experience.

Ok, ok. I'm also posting this as a means of tooting my own horn too. I rock. I know it. Now you know it.

http://usera.imagecave.com/tehfoosh/XinPWN4!.JPG

Sobel

09-17-2010

inb4callingoutonforums

Filthykur

09-17-2010

0/25/1 is impressive

Waterga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-17-2010

218 wins 209 losses. Oh yeah you a rockstar.

CatDuridLOL

09-17-2010

and you got 2 IE's why

Velgauder Sigma

09-17-2010

it looked like a 4v5 5 minutes in, and the way that chat looked, pissed teemo off...

also, dont call people on forums unless they have 100+ leaves

The Space Cowboy

09-17-2010

Wow

Flyingleyend

09-17-2010

shaco has malady......

Iceholder

09-17-2010

Teemo has 25 deaths... Xin has 25 kills... OMG TK.

Ah, if only. There have been soooooo many people that I've wanted to just TK.

Tyhan

09-17-2010

I went 1-19-2 once.