My Idea of Low Elo Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ursalgodon

09-17-2010

I understand that the system works. Theoretically, each person will eventually arrive to his appropriate elo. This is because there are four slots for baddies to fill (assuming you're not a baddie) while the other team has five. On average you will gain elo until your teammates are as skilled as you. Any appearance of being dragged down by feeders or leavers is just one side of the coin of statistical likelihood.

So, there's a good chance my mid-range elo is what it should be, but I know for certain that it's significantly lower than what it could be.

I'm mid elo because I play with and against mid elo players. I play in games where Malzahar and Master Yi can do well if controlled by skilled hands, and players can get away with buying Warmog's or Malady. Wards still win games, but they're not absolutely necessary. With habits like these, I recognize that if I played a game with the top players, I would probably lose a lot, but I would learn. Give me a month or two only playing at the highest elo, and I promise that I could play like they do now.

There's no way I can win myself out of my current elo. The only solution I see is to play with people who have proven that they're better than me. I just don't know how to do that...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bobarabara

09-17-2010

premades