The ___ and ___[open rp] (plus its a bar)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

08-30-2012

So thats how it is, the usual I supose.
Something like 3000gp the week can get you 85 barrels of standard graggy ice, 45 barrels of vodka, 43 barrels of whiskey, 57 barrels of normal rum and 56 barrels black rum plus 10 barrels of each special brew is that ok with you?

Ask the Megling

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
looks at phantom seems familiar and singed how bout you replenish my stocks each week. you get a discount on everything and all for 3k gold a week hand trist her honey and elic his beer what will it be lads??

turns to trist for a moment you ok?
"I'm fine, just a little unhappy about the limit."

Rawrwott

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Tristana looks up at the bartender, a somewhat sad look in her eye.
"Nothing, the institute isn't letting me have more than one drink per evening because of...something that happened."
Rawr pops his head behind the door.

Hmph, something.

He hops onto a stool next to Tristana. I, for one, am glad about that limit.

TeoLeif

08-30-2012

Teo walks into the bar carrying his piccolo as usual. He wasn't one for bars but he certainly wanted to check out a potential spot to stay and play for others. Glancing around he spots Rawr and takes a seat next to him.

U-uhm... hey Rawr. A-and hey Trist. What's... up?

TheShadowOfChaos

08-30-2012

Phantom and his band of yordles, shadow warriors, and dwarves are now drunk as they chug mug after mug of powerful brews. Soon they burst out into song and chants as the men do random things.

Rawrwott

08-30-2012

Rawr turned towards Teo and grinned at him. "Yeesh Tealeaf, you just entered and you've already got a stammer going? Relax a bit. And to answer your question, there's not a whole bit of exciting stuff going on in my life currently."

TeoLeif

08-30-2012

Teo gives Rawr a soft glare. "I'm always n-nervous the first time I go s-somewhere new. And don't call me that. It's weird, especially coming from y-you."

Rawrwott

08-30-2012

Rawr gave out a soft cough. "Ahem. Talk slower. Breathe in and breathe out. It'll help with your stammer." Rawr inhaled and exhaled while making breathing motions with his hands. He then immediately returned a slight glare and fixed his eyes directly at Teo. "And I call whoever whatever I want to call them. I honestly don't really care if you have a problem with that. Got it?"

TeoLeif

08-30-2012

Teo holds his glare. He subconsciously does as he's told, slowing his breathing. He does grip his piccolo tighter and gets an... odd... tone to his voice. "All right... I'll play your little game... Arty."

Rawrwott

08-30-2012

Upon hearing his first name, Rawr's glare becomes more severe as it pierces into Teo's gaze. Almost in a whisper, he mutters to Teo, "I wasn't expecting you to know my first name..." After a few seconds though, Rawr suddenly breaks his glare, grins at Teo, and lightly pats him on the back. "Well, I suppose that fair though, eheheh." He scratches his ears for a moment before continuing. "So. What's new with you, mate?"