The ___ and ___[open rp] (plus its a bar)

12345612 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

08-30-2012

hmmm the special brews sound...intresting do tell

Ask the Megling

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
ahhhh hello there tristana what can I get for you?

((thx for the support guys))
Tristana looks up at the bartender, a somewhat sad look in her eye.
"Nothing, the institute isn't letting me have more than one drink per evening because of...something that happened."

Elic Roland

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
((ok))

goes to work pouring the drink So what brings you by?
I really dont know.

benjimenfire

08-30-2012

ok turns to trist i have some honey so we dont repeat that incident i still have memories and pictures he thinks how does that sound?

Ask the Megling

08-30-2012

"...Sounds good."

Ask Mad Chemist

08-30-2012

For starters I have the Vladimir special, is a brew that I invented for the man himself, it has certain regenerative properties, not to strong but it can be a more of a healthier option for people who are celebrating a victory of a recent battle it also have the flavor and texture of good spiced black rum.

I also have the Zaunite Madman is a strong beverage that have 75% alcohol and have a sweet flavor perfect for the valiant of heart and to “secure that kill” if you understand me.

For the less valiant I have graggy Jr. a collaboration of Gragas and me Gragas didn’t liked it because the low alcohol percentage 4% but it has the great flavor from the graggy ice, without the danger.

The Noxian Redhead A beverage for those of a passionate heart or more to say it has a strong flavor that of a good 18 year whiskey with relatively low alcohol percentage it will most likely fail to get you drunk but you can act like it, good parties.

And finally we have the Singed special, you see it a beverage with 50% alcohol and it contains certain ingredients that react with the taste buds recreating your favorite flavor a guaranteed success on sales.

TheShadowOfChaos

08-30-2012

Phantom barges into the bar with a group of dwarves, shadow warriors, and yordle guardsmen. They all seem to be celebrating something and singing.

"COME ON LADS TO THE BARTENDER, GET US A ROUND NOW!!"

benjimenfire

08-30-2012

looks at phantom seems familiar and singed how bout you replenish my stocks each week. you get a discount on everything and all for 3k gold a week hand trist her honey and elic his beer what will it be lads??

turns to trist for a moment you ok?

Elic Roland

08-30-2012

*drinks*
so Trist, wy are you only aloud to drink 1 a night?

TheShadowOfChaos

08-30-2012

The men all muttered than looked back at the bartender. The leader of the dwarfs walks up to him.

"A round of your most powerful stuff..."

12345612 ... 24