Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Has anyone experienced this bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zeirios

09-17-2010

I think I was Corki, near baron having just teleported to a ward there. I waited in the bush to ambush someone, and all of a sudden my character completely disappeared for a few seconds. I started moving around frantically and found myself on the complete other side of the map, near the 2nd tower on the right.

Few seconds later after killing a few mobs, I moved back to my original position but wtffffff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hrothmar

09-17-2010

i've had that happen, but not as serious. I've randomly been running in a bush in the fjord, and when you approach the wall you'll sometimes 'flash' over the wall. even though i dont' have that spell. It's helped a few times in team fights, but it isnt' consistant enough.