Server Stability is our #1 Priority (REMADE)

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Despair

09-11-2010

So, the servers are ****ing up again? Whats up Riot? Can't maintain a server for 2 days straight? Whats up?

Autosexual

09-11-2010

I just think that there was so much going into the last patch that the chance for error was to high. IMO but im not a compooter pro or anything.

LunarisDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Obviously Corporate Mundo is taking over Riot's servers.

Despair

09-11-2010

Nah, Riot just sucks at maintaining a server for more than a couple of days.

Picek666

09-11-2010

WTF you want people? I dont care about servers and stability! I want more excitning OP copycat champs plz!!!!!

TheInfamousDrK

09-11-2010

This is like people in the US complaining that the economy isn't fixed. It's not an overnight, flip a switch type of thing. It takes everyone pooling their resources together to make it happen. Just give it time, and seriously stop complaining. Complaining never solves anything.

Kurosaki00

09-11-2010

you would think those 16 hrs they had LoL down for the patch last week would be enough to make sure patch was implemented right...

Hanni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by picek666 View Post
wtf you want people? I dont care about servers and stability! I want more excitning op copycat champs plz!!!!!
-3/10

Steve Silvestri

09-11-2010

It's all the freakin free IP boosts.

Kharibou

09-11-2010

You know, even as someone who rarely complains about the servers because I so love this game, I'm starting to lose interest from all the downtime. Every third time I come to play during free time before work/class, I can't. With other games, I always could rely on some fun before getting down to business, and today I'm substituting something else for LoL and might wind up spending time and money on that instead.

Why are we getting new champions and toys all the time instead of more reliability and improved access? Shouldn't Riot be putting things like Miss Fortune and skins on the back burner? Hell, put those Jax tweaks I'm so excited about on the back burner, too, because I sure won't be enjoying them much with the way things are.

12345 ... 6