Jayce - Why Triforce?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

Senior Member

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hep1cf47m4n View Post
gotta love how scrubs make fun of things they don't understand.

it's ok baddy, you're just a troll no one takes you seriously anyway.
- Calling people a troll

- Has done nothing but insult people in the thread so far

Irony.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychicToaster

Senior Member

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hep1cf47m4n View Post
gotta love how scrubs make fun of things they don't understand.

it's ok baddy, you're just a troll no one takes you seriously anyway.
People like you don't belong in the Guides forums. Get out. If you really cannot offer someone with a legitimate question and presented argument some feedback, you are of no use.

Anyway, personally I buy a Triforce simply because it seems to boost me from very low kill potential(face it, Jayce is a bit wimpy earlier on, 60 damage AAs are lame) to extremely high. I'll go from having nothing to destroying everything that moves. I couldn't make a legitimate theory on why it works because I don't buy Triforce enough on other champs to compare it to anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

t3hep1cf47m4n

Member

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
- Calling people a troll

- Has done nothing but insult people in the thread so far

Irony.

yep,

cause my first post in this thread is totally insulting.

moron.

go elsewhere if you can't be arsed to read.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

t3hep1cf47m4n

Member

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicToaster View Post
People like you don't belong in the Guides forums. Get out. If you really cannot offer someone with a legitimate question and presented argument some feedback, you are of no use.

Anyway, personally I buy a Triforce simply because it seems to boost me from very low kill potential(face it, Jayce is a bit wimpy earlier on, 60 damage AAs are lame) to extremely high. I'll go from having nothing to destroying everything that moves. I couldn't make a legitimate theory on why it works because I don't buy Triforce enough on other champs to compare it to anything.

and trash like you don't belong either, what kind of answer is that? scrub.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

Senior Member

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hep1cf47m4n View Post
yep,

cause my first post in this thread is totally insulting.

moron.

go elsewhere if you can't be arsed to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hep1cf47m4n View Post
look at nasus and jax instead.

now look at jayce.

now look at the spell they all have in common.

if you can't:

figure out which spell it is
or
can't figure out why they get it

please uninstall.
This? This is your idea of being not insulting? God, I'd hate to see what your idea of being insulting to someone is, if this is your version of being friendly and helpful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-01-2012

Well too bad about the ass troll hijacking a good conversation. As I said, I don't expect to 'win' this argument....when all the 2400 ELO pros play TriForce, its probably a pretty good indication that its legit. ;-)

I'm just trying to get a better understanding of why that is. I guess Ill just have to try both builds and see for myself. Or watch some Jayce vids... tho the ones Ive seen so far in Guides have the enemy jungler non-existent while Jayce jungler ganks 3 times before level 6. Not exactly a typical scenario.

As for t3hep1cf47m4n, you need some help bro. If you rage this hard because of a simple question (especially when Im not trying to convince anyone I am right even), then Im afraid to see you in-game. Are you like the angry german kid meme?
That's not good dude. Go to anger management classes or something, or you will have a heck of a time getting through life, keeping relationships, jobs, etc.


12