TT issues and fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summerfest

08-30-2012

#1 Problem, the dominion style race at start.
Solution: Make a dominion style wall around start that lowers 30 secs into the match so both teams can be fully ready with their items.

#2 Extreme defenders advantage, turtling.
Solution: Either reduce range or remove the platform lazor.
Solution2: Move nexus (and tower) farther from the death lazor.

#3 No solo que ranked or draft pick normal
Solution: add both.

#4 Jungle pathing
Solution: Normalize it. Rework jungle so more junglers can be viable.

#5 Dragon's too easy. Imagine a duo being able to melt baron at the 8 min mark.
Solution: Buff dragon
Solution2: Cut dragon benefits in half.

#6 Bush camping at level 1. Teams will literally wait in top or bottom bush for 6 minutes to get first blood if you have no bush checking skills. Dealing with this is extremely anti fun.
Solution: Make a 1 use 20 gold bush reveal item. So we can start boots, 3 pots and one bush check each.

#7 Professional Recognition
Solution: Host TT tournaments, get people excited about this map.

Uncle Jellyfish

08-30-2012

#1: This mad rush you mention only happens at lower levels of play. Later on, people will assist the jungler instead of rushing bottom bush, or will work together to grab the camp on their side's middle jungle. Not really a problem.

#2: I agree that spawn turret's range is a bit long, but if you're letting them turtle, you're doing it wrong. Don't push the inhibitors too early, and only kill them when you can kill the nexus tower as well.

#3: Doing so would give us HUGE queue times. The playerbase for TT is so small that dividing it up anymore than it already is would make it take forever to get into game.

#4: Jungle rework is already in the making. Won't edit the map itself, but will normalize spawns and make the camps easier at earlier levels.

#5: Dragon does not equate to Baron. The rewards should be reduced, I agree, but leave the rest of it alone. It's fine as is. If you want to make it stronger, then make the buff stronger, too. People don't go for Dragon for the buff, they do it for the gold, just like in SR.

#6: See #1. Also, if they're camping the brush, then they're not farming. If the whole enemy team is mia for a long time, then just let the lanes get pushed, or group up and clear jungle camps until they show up. Chances are, they don't know where your team is, either, unless you're just standing right int he open.

#7: I agree with this. Hosting tournaments would hopefully increase the popularity of the map.

Sam

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerfest View Post
Solution: Make a dominion style wall around start that lowers 30 secs into the match so both teams can be fully ready with their items.

#2 Extreme defenders advantage, turtling.
Solution: Either reduce range or remove the platform lazor.
Solution2: Move nexus (and tower) farther from the death lazor.

#3 No solo que ranked or draft pick normal
Solution: add both.

#4 Jungle pathing
Solution: Normalize it. Rework jungle so more junglers can be viable.

#6 Bush camping at level 1. Teams will literally wait in top or bottom bush for 6 minutes to get first blood if you have no bush checking skills. Dealing with this is extremely anti fun.
Solution: Make a 1 use 20 gold bush reveal item. So we can start boots, 3 pots and one bush check each.

#7 Professional Recognition
Solution: Host TT tournaments, get people excited about this map.
I duo'd 15* minutes cause that's when baron spawn. Not at 8 mins. :O

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerfest View Post
Be fast, if you want to do the noob-race. Or don't enter the noob-race. It's fun, but unecessary, and often unwise.

Quote:
I wouldn't mind scaling its hps a ton. But dragon control, and warding/steals, is one of the best parts of TT.
Quote:
If you hide for 6 mins to get a kill, I've probably already got you outlevelled, and likely cs'd more than the 300g you'll get even if you do manage to kill me. Stay near the safeside top/bottom of your lane, and keep a flash/ghost handy. None of this matters much if you have a bush-check. So make sure your team has a bush-check. There's a ton of them out there.