Beginning Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

08-30-2012

And for what it's worth, Warwick can gank before level 6. His ganks just aren't nearly as strong as basically any other jungler (until 6). You need a teammate with some sort of CC. So if top lane has exhaust, you can gank it. Warwick's W really helps you and your teammate pump out some damage on the enemy champion.

M3GaL0d0n

08-30-2012

To put things into perspective, Warwick's a decent jungler these days. But for a first timer, he's pretty abysmal. The sole reason for this... he's stupidly slow, its unbearable... He's got to get those tier 3 AS reds and quints to have any speed at all, and since his ganks are so poor early on, he's better in solo top until you get some experience to cope with his handicaps. That's my opinion, I like him since I have a set-up for him and I've played him quite a bit, but I just don't think he's a good starter-outter. You're more than welcome to try him though, if you'd like. Just a tip, you're going to need Exhuast, this is a good jungler spell anyways, but since Warwick has no gap closers aside from a potential Bloodscent, you're really going to need a free slow.

summoz

08-30-2012

Mundo is really easy to use and is top tier at the moment.

mnun

08-30-2012

I hate when people say you can't jungle efficiently without the runes, I've been jungling since lvl 10 with no runes. It works just fine, jist have your masteries set up well enough and get a good leash, since you have less lifesteal always start shirt 5 pots, unless with fiddle, ww, any of those sustainy junglers. Good luck jungling friend!

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawring Donut View Post
Don't listen to this guy.
His guides are eh...

Go to Solomid.net or Mobafire.com or Lolpro.com

All these websites have guides from either Pros or every good league players.

Also i recommend you go to Lolpro.com and read all the game play guides. They will give you a better basic understanding of the game and help you improve your game play.
My guides are very informal and make 100x more sense then what you would find on those websites. Iv been jungling for over 2 years and i have jungled over 1000 LoL games

Also you gain my knowledge from a video then just reading + the bad habbits are looking up guides from mobafire which are horrible

Requirementz

09-01-2012

Wow, thanks for all the advice. I think I will try out Nunu, and Diana in bot matches just so I can learn the route and everything that i will need to know. I am not playing on playing it in Normal Games just yet, so I suppose I'll wait until 20, and I will buy Warwick so I can try out him to just for the fun of it.