North American Regionals at PAX Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Offtheheazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

streams are fine for me lol.

DarkÇide

09-02-2012

Yeah if you log in after the live stream has ended and just watch replays the stream is fine. If you logged in with the rest of the 150,000ish who watched live it was choppy to the point where it was unwatchable. The only way I even caught the team fights was because they replayed the fights after the feed had froze during the action.

I have more than a 33Mbps downstream with a 6ms ping to my ISP and the stream was dreadfully slow and laggy for me.

Crispy Bacon NA

09-02-2012

If you are using Firefox, the flash player is bugged and if you are running version 11.3 or 11.4 the stream will not work. I had to uninstall it and downgrade to version 10 for the stream to work. Hope this was helpful to someone with the stream not appearing on any site.

TheAgedOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2012

Hey does anyone know where I can view the statistics from the North American Regionals? Not the individual matches but like an overall KDA stats for players. I noticed before the TSM and Dignitas matchup Dyrus was listed as #1 rank solo top for KDA for the tournament, I just wanna see the standings for that kind of thing.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

NinjaCalibur

09-02-2012

For those complaining about the regionals being choppy and laggy... I advise upgrading internet or not complaining. Was beautifully streamed for me at 7 Mbps. Never expect Live streams to work on connections under 3 Mbps without choppy-ness and bad qualify pixellation.

Not surprised TSM won.

Emleon

04-21-2013

Will you be attending PAX Australia RIOT?
Any response is good for your massing amount of Aussie gamers here.

Hope you respond soon