Countering Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vershokk

08-31-2012

Nautilus.

Opprim0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

This is kind of odd- but I've had the best luck countering singed with... Zilean. 0.o Whenever he attempts to initiate- Slow- Bomb-Rewind-Repeat. He relies on movement to engage- and will sustain a ton of damage before he crawls away. If he does manage to fling you or a teammate- ult ftw.

May not work for everyone- but it has worked well for me.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

Evelynn works pretty well for me. That puddle does nothing when I W out of it, and you aren't running from me.

I can usually do more damage than he can to me, which is all I need.

Though I always build a GA and have some MR, so it may be different for others.

KnightxSScarlett

09-01-2012

Teemo and Kayle ranged harass. Kayle has a slow (slows counter Singed) and Teemo has a speed buff.

Quick Rawr

09-04-2012

Jax counters Singed...? I've always picked Singed vs Jax as a counter for solo top SR and have never lost to one. You have the advantage lvls 1-2, Jax has the advantage lvls 3-5/6/7, then you just roll away from him. I don't see him being a counter throughout the match though.

Epictues

09-04-2012

anyone with good combo of snares, stuns, knocks backs, speed bursts or range.

or anyone with somone with these skills on their team.

or someone with good health regen/magic resist, escape and substain

there really are so many counters, I think the problem is Singed gives some people who play tanky OP champs in TT a hard time, so he gets complained about.

I think the real title of these threads should be, "what tanky champ can solo singed?"

Manstab

09-04-2012

I like Vayne vs Singed. Her passive/roll makes it easy to punish any aggressive attacks, and hard for him to kite you.

Soft Tortoise

Recruiter

09-04-2012

I have had alot of success laning against him w heim, but only if you are in lane w him from beg, this prevents him from coming close to you or your team. It also prevents him from farming.
If he is in a diff lane then you he just gets too tanky from farming

Isaac Nassimi

09-07-2012

my ranked team has never ever ever ever had a problem with singed. Only noobs have a problem with singed. Anways... Lets say youre playing xin zhao. singed is trying to do his poison thing and give you the "runaround". just f***ing stand there. no joke. Then he has to come to YOU to do any damage to you and fight you on your terms. When you see him get close, pop Q and W and let your character autoattack him. As soon as youre flung, use your E and R. knock him up and get an extra autoattack or two in and walk away. Effective trade

Singed did maybe 10-20% of your health

you did about 35-50% of his

profit

Quick Rawr

09-07-2012

Mundo does a great job end game as well. Constant slow dealing % health damage, can also counter initiate with some great AoE dammage, and comparable survivability throughout the team fight. It just depends on which one does better throughout the game.