Buy Tickets to the Season Two World Championship

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nanana kas

09-06-2012

anyone know how to contact RedBeard?

TokyoLuLu

09-07-2012

For those that bought playoff tickets, check your account. I just saw a pending charge for my tickets which means I did officially buy them!

icsmurfs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoLuLu View Post
For those that bought playoff tickets, check your account. I just saw a pending charge for my tickets which means I did officially buy them!
I just got my email confirmation from AEG for playoffs on Thursday. Now if someone would sell me a Saturday ticket!

P1XL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

I just got the Email for my tickets (posted earlier about hearing nothing from AEG, no charges or emails)! I checked my bank account for the charges as was suggested here today, and the charges were there, then out of curiosity I checked my Gmail Spam Folder for the E-mail, and there it was! So if you're still waiting for your Playoff Ticket purchase confirmation, check your bank account and your Spam Folder!

I was especially worried because I ordered 5 per day while the website was all wonky last Friday, and the banner that said "Orders of More than 4 Tickets will not be processed". They downsized my order to 4 tickets per day rather than disregarding it (Just in case someone is in a similar situation), which works out since one of my friends bailed.

Never again will I buy plane tickets before I'm 100% sure I can attend whatever I'm flying to. Stressful week waiting on this.

Protect me Tomoe

09-07-2012

GAH. MY FRIEND DIDNT BUY HIS.

Riot pls

RiotShantzilla

Associate eSports Manager

09-14-2012
18 of 18 Riot Posts

Hey guys, GOOD NEWS! Check out Red Beard's post on GD about additional tickets being made available!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2575882

Kissike

10-04-2012

Will Riot Graves be available for purchase in the ingame store during the world championship?

ShadowX111

10-08-2012

Ok so i really want to go to the world championships not as much to see the battles itself but rather to buy many things, such as the Teemo hat and the Blitzcrank Hoodie. I don't have any tickets however so I have this one question.

Is there any way that i can go to LA and get these things??