Buy Tickets to the Season Two World Championship

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saori Hayami

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post

China, Korea, Taiwan
nj.

Cookielol

09-04-2012

Anyone know if there will be a what to bring/what not to bring list out?

lceSin

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saori Hayami View Post
nj.
they have seperate servers.
what else could Riot have put?

Artem

09-04-2012

nvm got it.

DarkTrumpet

09-04-2012

We need more tickets available so more people can go! My friends were planning on making a group purchase but it's sold out D:

nanana kas

09-05-2012

Riot please release a couple more please!!!
I bought my ticket, but my boyfriend and 2 friends didnt get their's and were going to tomorrow ):
i dont care if its general admission. Ill sacrfice and sit on the second level with them pleaaaaaaaase

Hes flying in from Texas @_@

Roaring Turtle

09-05-2012

are tickets for the finals really sold out? ive been trying to buy but nothings working and im having a hard time linking to the usc site.

hrkz

09-05-2012

WOULD LOVE A RED RESPONSE

I purchased my tickets within the hour they went on sale.
I called AEG to confirm my order was placed, he said it was good to go and I would receive a confirmation in 2 days.
I called several times again to confirm everything was okay and because they said I was in the clear and I would be getting my ticket confirmation on tuesday I decided to book a plane ticket.
Tuesday passes and I have not received my ticket, I called them and they told me that their website was overloaded and that i'm screwed.
My plane ticket is non refundable and I don't have my tickets to the playoffs. Is there any way a red can help me? I don't know what to do, i've got tickets for the last day but not for the playoffs and I cant book a hotel unless im sure that I have playoff tickets.

TokyoLuLu

09-05-2012

I have yet to receive my confirmation and I ordered the playoff tickets an hour after they were on sale. I'm still waiting for the email...and I know I purchased them.

icsmurfs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoLuLu View Post
I have yet to receive my confirmation and I ordered the playoff tickets an hour after they were on sale. I'm still waiting for the email...and I know I purchased them.
Was your card charged? I got an order number, no email confirmation, but I also don't see any pending charge on my card for the playoff ticket I bought.