Buy Tickets to the Season Two World Championship

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slymerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

ARAM Final... Lets Do this!!!!!!!!!!!

ok jokes aside .....

How about a Dominon or Twisted TreeLine Tourney on a Side floor show?

it is really about time Riot take the Lead and PROMOTE the other 2 maps game modes

Eeyore

08-30-2012

I'm honestly a little upset that A) the championships are split into two different times, and B) the group stages aren't even on the weekend. This makes it incredibly hard for someone like me, who was planning on coming from out of town, to still come and see it at all.

I'd rather see the group stages than the grand finals because there will be more teams playing (and chances are the finals will be foreign teams), but the way you guys scheduled it makes it even harder for those with jobs or classes.

King LowTier

08-30-2012

So, am I to understand that if you go to the FINALS (one game on Oct 13th) then you get all of the giveaways but if you go to the playoffs (Oct 4th - 6th) then you get absolutely nothing? What a horrible way to run this event. Some people have jobs and class and can't take such an inordinate amount of time off in order to go to both. Additionally, it's really expensive for people that don't live in LA... OBVIOUSLY that wouldn't make any sense to reward people that go only for the finals instead of the major 3 day event, so I'm waiting for a red post to clear up that mistake and tell us that it is the other way around...

Sir Kevinus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

excited to go

combator

08-30-2012

i want that swag....... the riven skin and tryn statute but., so sad i cant go to the event... its to far ...

zukulu

08-30-2012

body is willing to go, wallet isnt

Max Bastard

08-30-2012

Sounds good.

lceSin

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King LowTier View Post
So, am I to understand that if you go to the FINALS (one game on Oct 13th) then you get all of the giveaways but if you go to the playoffs (Oct 4th - 6th) then you get absolutely nothing? What a horrible way to run this event. Some people have jobs and class and can't take such an inordinate amount of time off in order to go to both. Additionally, it's really expensive for people that don't live in LA... OBVIOUSLY that wouldn't make any sense to reward people that go only for the finals instead of the major 3 day event, so I'm waiting for a red post to clear up that mistake and tell us that it is the other way around...
The tickets for the finals are $40/$70, while the tickets for the playoffs are $10

Covaxe

08-30-2012

The art for the Riven skin looks so pretty.

Goin HAM

08-30-2012

is there going to be a VIP ticket for either event?

12345612 ... 24