Buy Tickets to the Season Two World Championship

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nanana kas

08-31-2012

I'm buying my ticket from California and my boyfriend buying his from Texas.. can we still sit by each other because there is a group option if you buy more then one ticket. Should I just buy both or will this not be a problem?

Montag

Player Experience Manager

08-31-2012
17 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedRange View Post
Is swag bag only for $70 seats or $40 seats as well? That Riven skin and Icon sounds awesome!
No worries. Both $70 and $40 seats get swag.

icsmurfs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

world playoffs friday and saturday sold out already

Davian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Got 3 tickets for myself and friends to the World finals, see you guys there

hrkz

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanana kas View Post
I'm buying my ticket from California and my boyfriend buying his from Texas.. can we still sit by each other because there is a group option if you buy more then one ticket. Should I just buy both or will this not be a problem?
I bought mine from Texas, it depends on what ticket you bought. I purchased a 100 level general admission ticket which means I can sit anywhere on the 100 level.

Here's an image of the seating areas of the venue. http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/usc/gra...B-nolegend.png

There's seating on the floor then the next up is 100 and 200 afterwards. So I imagine if you both bought the same type of ticket you're good to go =)

mistaxlol

08-31-2012

poeey not sure if i got my tickets or not for the world playoff. I got in @ 10 and i put 3 of them into my cart. And got to the payment screen entered the stuff and than got to the submit screen pressed it and it sat there for an hour. Than finally got the Error server were down. Hope i still got in =(.

Deutsch

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistax View Post
poeey not sure if i got my tickets or not for the world playoff. I got in @ 10 and i put 3 of them into my cart. And got to the payment screen entered the stuff and than got to the submit screen pressed it and it sat there for an hour. Than finally got the Error server were down. Hope i still got in =(.
If you didn't get charged then you didn't get in. You had to get to the confirm order screen and then the receipt screen.

UltimateAoe2

08-31-2012

Would Riot members give out skins if you asked for some?

Loso

08-31-2012

Why are the tickets more than $40? I went to buy Finals tickets and the ticket was $37 then there was an $8 fee, a $5 Order charge and it cost me $3 to print the ticket at home. Wtf?

Ankokukai

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
I don't believe so, but you can watch the World Finals on stream to claim your summoner icon for free!

Edit: To be clear, we'll have a system set up so that anyone watching can claim a code.
So, it's not only for the ultra fast guy lucky enough to claim it first?
so, every single soul watching the stream can have it?

if so, i'll be a happy panda