Buy Tickets to the Season Two World Championship

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Montag

Player Experience Manager

08-31-2012
13 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OblivionPaladin View Post
Will Riot Graves codes be available at either the playoff series or the final event? Or was that specific to just PAX?
Riot Graves is available anytime you meet a Rioter. And one or two of us will be at the playoffs. ;-)

Pinkuu

08-31-2012

Are tickets sold out already?

Santee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
Riot Graves is available anytime you meet a Rioter. And one or two of us will be at the playoffs. ;-)
Do you have any further updates on the status of the website

Pinkuu

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkuu View Post
Never mind, for some reason the price quantity box didn't show up sometimes.

Montag

08-31-2012
14 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Never mind, for some reason the price quantity box didn't show up sometimes.
I think there's some confusion with the "ticket availability" warning and the quantity field not always loading properly.

If you can't change the quantity right away, it looks like you can edit it via the Shopping Cart page as well after you've added the event you want.

Edit: Confirmed with AEG. Tickets are not sold out yet.

Lake Titicaca

08-31-2012

Sweet got a couple tickets for the final! Expensive but we're looking forward to it.

BlooDPeT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Is there a confirmation email for tickets purchased for the playoffs? The site keeps giving me an error when I click confirm order. I don't want to purchase 10 sets of tickets but I do want at least 1 set. lol.

Teh Nubcheeks

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooDPeT View Post
Is there a confirmation email for tickets purchased for the playoffs? The site keeps giving me an error when I click confirm order. I don't want to purchase 10 sets of tickets but I do want at least 1 set. lol.
When I called them, they said that due to the heavy traffic, they are manually processing all orders. They told me that as long as I clicked on confirm order, even if it took me to an error page, the order will be processed. An email confirmation will be sent in 2 business days, so you should get one by Tuesday if you ordered today.

Crs Chillindude

08-31-2012

is anyone else having trouble geting to the aeg site to buy the tickets? i really wanna go and its not loading the page giving me an error

Montag

08-31-2012
15 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercobi View Post
is anyone else having trouble geting to the aeg site to buy the tickets? i really wanna go and its not loading the page giving me an error
Still seeing some bursts of instability, unfortunately. They seem to subside every 10-15 minutes and let people through again. Sorry for the inconvenience, fellas.