Well to deal with ally champs taking cs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ootter

08-30-2012

Iv been trying to get better at mid, mostly playing Ahri and Swain. I get roughly 80 cs every 10 minutes more if i am left completely alone to do my farming, little less if i am being harassed hard.

My problem though has been as soon as one of the other lanes lose their tower they feel they need to come into my lane, and they push my wave and steal cs. when i ask them to stop they say something along the lines of "well you have 100 cs, you can let us have some."

I mean i hate to be selfish but so far i really feel mid needs that cs unless i have just been feed a lot. I am sorry you did a poor job at last hitting but stealing your ap carries seems like a terrible idea.

Anyone have a solution to this? Or am i doing something wrong do I not need the cs and i am wrong to get upset at my team?

XxxLumberJackxxX

08-30-2012

If their tower is gone they should be getting some relatively free farm in that lane, since they will be concentraing on yours now.

Send them back from wence they came, with a few well placed wards they can push all the way to tower on creeps then run back without fear.

Obviously this relies on them A-buying wards B-putting them inthe right place and C-keeping an eye on the minimap.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

08-30-2012

Well, if they're coming to your lane just to take CS and not to push mid-tower down, they're playing bad. However, if they've decided "Okay, I lost my lane, got completely out-played, but we can turn the advantage to our favor by grouping up before the enemy and picking up some kills since we're a group of 5 and they aren't yet," and then your team proceeds to quickly knock out a handful of objectives, then you're on a good track, I think.

Sir KickBan

08-30-2012

You may already do this, but taking the enemy's wraith camp can be a nice boost your your CS, ideally you can fire a skillshot through the wall and kill just the big wraith, but if not then try to leave at least one wraith alive so it won't respawn, and the enemy jungler is denied gold and experience. You can also ask your jungler if he minds letting you take his wraith camp, depending on how well he's doing.

A big part of mid is also ganking other lanes, and if their tower is gone it's generally acceptable to come down to gank, and then push the lane, so you can grab some CS that way.

Most mid champs will also have at least one AOE nuke or demi-nuke, which should let you take several minions at once, so you should be able to ensure you're getting at least the caster minions in your waves.

Getting your jungler and bot lane to come help you grab dragon will also help your entire team out, a single dragon gets your team 975 gold.

Rawring Donut

08-30-2012

Looking at your recent games I'm kind of calling bs on the 80 cs every 10 mins.
But anyways with the whole azubu blaze and other korean teams and korean influenced teams crushing NA teams because they prioritize towers. So i would suggest when a team mate comes into your lane to kill minions push down the tower.

acosn

08-30-2012

They have the right idea- when you lose a tower you definetly want to make another lane take theirs- but strictly speaking losing a tower means that lane is actually easier to farm. It's a **** ton harder for the enemy team to push beyond the first tower than to push to it, and they certainly shouldn't be outright stealing CS from someone else. You can push lanes and take towers without doing that, but stealing CS from your caster mid is a great way to piss them off, and screw over your own team.

It's a team game but leaching gold and XP by camping another lane is about as toxic as you can get short of outright feeding.