Non-existent champion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eunson

09-12-2012

I've had this happen too.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

09-13-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

When a champion is missing in game, are they also missing from the loading screen before the game starts?

sSasquatch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
When a champion is missing in game, are they also missing from the loading screen before the game starts?
no, for me a ww on the other team didnt show up but he could damage me. i had to reconnect and it fixed it but it didnt save the team from the loss

Zefie Marehoof

09-13-2012

I had this same bug once. I could see the Tristana in the loading screen and I saw her in the pre-game. She only disappeared in the actual game.

MaybeitsMalzahar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

I've seen this with fiora

AwesomelySuck

09-13-2012

it use to happen to me every other game then it stop and now it started again somewhat fix please it started after the early September patch i think? idk man fix it please PLEASE?????!?!
and i cant reconnect to any game ever so when i crash my team is screw

Dewiniaid

09-14-2012

My wife crashed out at the beginning of a loading screen recently (note: prior to Syndra patch) . She managed to restart LoL right around the time the rest of us were loaded, and reports that her loading progress jumped from ~90% to "Summoning..." when she restarted the client. When she entered the game, no champions were visible at all except her own (we were all still in base)

She didn't have any problems quitting and restarting a second time, however.

Arkhelism

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Champions do appear on the loading screen.