Non-existent champion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fang0r

08-30-2012

I started a game where I could not see my Shen. He literally did not exist in the game for me, but I could see his chat. (Looking at the first attachment)

Furthermore, when I attempted to reconnect slightly later in the game where seeing Shen would be necessary, I could not reconnect. It would leave me at the Summoning screen even though I was 100% loaded. (second attachment)

Edit: I can hear pings but the screen stays at the summoning screen...
Edit2: Added more images after the game ended.

Fang0r

08-30-2012

bump

RoboNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Same thing just happened to me. I was playing Volibear and the enemy Ryze was invisible. Wasn't able to get any screenshots since I spent most of the game in the loading screen, trying to reconnect.

SandvichTF2

08-31-2012

same thing happened to my friend

otakuboy

08-31-2012

happened to me with Amumu, he was invisible even in game, I was able to locate my exact location thanks to his W

Spleko

Recruiter

09-05-2012

This has happened to me four times in the past 3 days, including having invisible enemy Cho that I was laning against as Vlad, and an invisible Xerath in another game. The other two times were invisible team-mates which weren't that difficult to handle.
In the game with the invisible Xerath, at one point, league abruptly crashed, as far as I know, not to the fault of my computer (had nothing else open, and league wasn't eating up my cpu or ram), and upon trying to reconnect, I got stuck at the loading screen, 100% loaded, with it stuck at "summoning" just like OP's game as Jax. I could hear pings, and I stayed at that screen, and when my team won, I still was counted in the victory. Just now I tried to start a game, and I didn't even get into the game. Once everyone was "summoning" on the loading screen, my client crashed (again running nothing else and league wasn't using too much memory), and upon trying to connect to the game that had started without me, I get stuck at 100% "summoning" with no ability to play the game.

Nisuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Happened to me just now against an enemy ziggs. Couldn't see him or any of his bombs until they exploded. Wasn't able to reconnect even after restarting the client.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

09-05-2012
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Well, Shen is a ninja....

Would you mind posting your dxdiag and R3d logs from the game?

For Dxdiag: go to run in the windows start menu and type "dxdiag" then follow the prompt and post the text file.

For the R3d logs, they are stored in Riot games/league of legends/logs/Game - R3d logs

They will be sorted by date and time stamp of when the game happened.

Nisuma

09-05-2012

Here you go

Arkhelism

09-07-2012

This bug is only an issue for me because reconnecting only causes a bug splat..............