Ask Urgot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Actually I went to the Medical Wing and they fixed my kidney right up once....but I digress. I want no more of it. I will try to be a little less...annoying towards you. Deal? *holds out hand to shake*

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
I meant, would you...desecrate the remains or something?
His remains are not even fit wheeze to be fed to the dogs of Noxus! CoughcoughcoughHACK

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-30-2012

A tray floats upon a breeze, carrying a jar filled with a swirling blue essence, there is a note attached to it.

Urgot, although our nations are not on the best of terms, know that i carry no ill will toward you. In the jar you shall find the essence of Herbal tea, as normal tea would be undrinkable, sadly. I hope that the tea will ease your pain and coughing, but don't take it all at once, or.... whats the word for it?

Ah yes, hallucinations, very vivid ones as I've heard. A summoner tried it,(and against my advice) took it all at once, his eyes were purple for the rest of the day, although i doubt it would happen to you. Just a word of caution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheShadowOfChaos

08-30-2012

((I need some of this tea, xD))

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-30-2012

( shipping is free for first 10 purchases!)

TheShadowOfChaos

08-30-2012

((I would like 10 orders of this tea......send it to the big fortress on the Shadow Isles...thank you.))

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-30-2012

(already there -wink wink-)

(Now stop with the occ XD)

Ask Mad Chemist

08-30-2012

Can I get a dose of that tea?...For research purposes.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-30-2012

(just arrived :O)

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask KarmÓ View Post
A tray floats upon a breeze, carrying a jar filled with a swirling blue essence, there is a note attached to it.

Urgot, although our nations are not on the best of terms, know that i carry no ill will toward you. In the jar you shall find the essence of Herbal tea, as normal tea would be undrinkable, sadly. I hope that the tea will ease your pain and coughing, but don't take it all at once, or.... whats the word for it?

Ah yes, hallucinations, very vivid ones as I've heard. A summoner tried it,(and against my advice) took it all at once, his eyes were purple for the rest of the day, although i doubt it would happen to you. Just a word of caution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Urgot stares at the tray in utter astonishment before reading the note attached. "Bah!" He then takes the jar and opens it, letting some of the blue essence waft into his augmented face. When half of it has gone he seals it up and saves the rest for later. "....Did it work?" He then goes into a minor coughing fit, less pronounced than before. It seemed herbal tea essence did the trick. "...I suppose I must offer my thanks to the Duchess, now."