Ask Urgot

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
Hey Urgot, want me to get you some sort of pain mediccation if it helps at all?
Do not try my patience wheeze Summoner. I have none for those wheeze foolish enough to mock me! Coughcoughcough

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

I was sincere, Headsmans pride.

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

Quote:
I was sincere, Headsmans pride.
Oh. Well, then. Wheeze I highly doubt there is any way to wheeze alleviate this miserable agony I suffer......Save for gasp death.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

I am sorry to hear that. Have you ever considered having anyone upgrade you, to allieviate some of your pain, or at least get rid of that nasty wheezing? No offense, of course.

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

Quote:
I am sorry to hear that. Have you ever considered having anyone upgrade you, to allieviate some of your pain, or at least get rid of that nasty wheezing? No offense, of course.
The thought wheeze has crossed my mind, yes. But, wheeze I do not need any further modifications to my current gasp form. And the wheezing is due to wheeze a recent injury I sustained. Do not concern yourself wheeze with it. It will fade in time. CoughcoughHACK

Geokhan

08-30-2012

Just stab him for safety.

You'll feel better I think.

On a serious note,

If you had Garen dead at feet, as in DEAD not fields dead, what would you do?

UrgotFantasy

08-30-2012

Why do you want me dead so badly Geokhan? I can be a nuisance, but I dont cause too much trouble.

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Just stab him for safety.

You'll feel better I think.

On a serious note,

If you had Garen dead at feet, as in DEAD not fields dead, what would you do?
My only desire now wheeze is to end the Might of Demacia's life! Wheeze Once I've taken his head, I.......Gasp Well, I have never thought about that. Wheeze I suppose I could see if the wheeze Herald would have any use for me. Coughcoughcough

Quote:
Why do you want me dead so badly Geokhan? I can be a nuisance, but I dont cause too much trouble.
You are not on my wheeze list. I have no interest in killing you. Wheeze Unless you anger me.

Geokhan

08-30-2012

Quote:

You annoy me and I bothered Talon once and lost a kidney. Ever regrow a kidney??? Not fun.

Geokhan

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
My only desire now wheeze is to end the Might of Demacia's life! Wheeze Once I've taken his head, I.......Gasp Well, I have never thought about that. Wheeze I suppose I could see if the wheeze Herald would have any use for me. Coughcoughcough

You are not on my wheeze list. I have no interest in killing you. Wheeze Unless you anger me.

I meant, would you...desecrate the remains or something?

12345612 ... 14