Ask Urgot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

12-06-2012

Urgot stares down at the bloodied legs in front of him, bemused that someone had actually taken his joke seriously. Upon hearing the voice behind him, he turned his body and head to look back as he addressed the source.

"....What do you want?"

Ask Demon Jester

12-06-2012

Shaco grins as he prances about,
"Just thought you might actually like a pair for once!"

He disappears in an explosion of orange smoke before appears behind Urgot,
"SO! Do ya like them?! Can we be... BEST friend forever now?! Go to parties together! Sleep overs! Hunting yordles together! Common! It'll be fun!"

Dear Urgot

12-07-2012

The Headsman's head follows the jester's movements, until the psychopath disappears and reappears behind Urgot. For his part, the Noxian executioner didn't seem perturbed at all by the hellish harlequin's behavior. In fact, he tilted his head to one side with clear curiosity. "Friend? You wish to befriend me? I'm sure you will find that I am not the sort to relish in anything, much less give myself to any forms of entertainment. Every day I experience pain unimaginable, as my existence is forcibly continued by the dark magics of my fatherland. I was given the peace of death, but now I know the misery of immortality."

He fell silent, then, as he seemed to appraise the legs but ultimately shook his head. "I was not seriously asking for a pair of legs, Jester. However, I am rather amused that you actually fulfilled such a rhetorical request. Your penchant for death, bloodshed, and violence is much like that of the fiercest of Noxian warriors, like I once was. I can say that much."

{{ I'm about ready to give up on Urgot. }}

Dear Urgot

12-10-2012

{{ Okay, so yeah. I'm giving up Urgot. I love him, don't get me wrong, but I just can't do much if anything with him.

So yeah. If anyone wants to be Urgot, and since I'm such a nice guy, I'm willing to give this smurf to anyone who wants it.

Anyone who want's the deets, just add and PM my main on client: "Script Lord"}}

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

((Mind if I take him off your hands? Don't know if I will be as good as you but I can give it a good try. Idk what time zone you are, but whenever you are in client check for a friend from Mboy1100. I will be back from school in about 7-8 hours.))